Just the OS-tans having a chat over the phone.

Started by QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp, May 05, 2024, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp He/They

For my first thread on here, I thought I'd share a piece I've created recently out of pure boredom. (It should be noted that XP-tan isn't crying; she's laughing.) Hope y'all like it! If you don't, that's fine by me, personally.
I love Nanami. <3

(Sorry for double posting, but I find it odd that the post was approved, and yet the attachment is still awaiting approval.)
I love Nanami. <3

Goujer (she/her)

Missed the attachment, sorry.
Art looks good.

Thanks, both of you. Honestly, I wouldn't have gotten into OS-tan stuff if it wasn't for Nanami, since I fell in love with her... Gosh, I'm gushing.
I love Nanami. <3

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp on May 14, 2024, 12:52:05 PMThanks, both of you. Honestly, I wouldn't have gotten into OS-tan stuff if it wasn't for Nanami, since I fell in love with her... Gosh, I'm gushing.

No Problem your a good artist ;) keep up the good work Namami is the best OS-Tan of all times.

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on May 16, 2024, 09:22:24 AMNo Problem your a good artist ;) keep up the good work Namami is the best OS-Tan of all times.
Oh, yes she is! The cutest of them all, in fact! Oh wait, I'm gushing again... Hmph.
I love Nanami. <3

Ghost Member

I can tell by even look how much love and grief efforts that you drawn.

Hālian He/him

Goujer (she/her)

@QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp Would you be alright with this being uploaded to the gallery?

I love Nanami. <3

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on July 10, 2024, 04:57:53 PMWill you draw Chiivistan x Nanami in the future @QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp
"I don't think about that and neither should you."
-Rumiko Takahashi
I love Nanami. <3

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp on July 15, 2024, 03:41:42 AM"I don't think about that and neither should you."
-Rumiko Takahashi

I did not mean in that way but them you know hanging out like friends not them being lovers and stuff like that maybe I should have said it differently it sorry it came off as so weird.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on July 15, 2024, 11:39:37 AMI did not mean in that way but them you know hanging out like friends not them being lovers and stuff like that maybe I should have said it differently it sorry it came off as so weird.

The 'X' almost always means some sort of shipping, romantic or sexual relationship.

Also "ChiiVistan" as a name may be a mistranslation, I think there is suppose to be Vistan and Chibi-Vistan, with the "b" being dropped sometimes.
Vistan is clearly an adult drawn character while Chibi-Vistan is always a child character with a similar look to Vistan, I think they're supposed to represent Home Basic and Home Premium. Their designs being similar but contrasting in age to show the differences in the two editions.
"Chiivistan" in the English circles is often used for both characters, so that's something for everyone to keep in mind.