Which OS-Tan Are You?

Started by NewYinzer, August 02, 2006, 08:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotoko.m

I was ME-tan again ^^;; eheh...
~ Kotoko

95Direct

The last time I took this test, I ended up as XP-tan.

Exa

You are Windows 98. You are the second oldest of the windows girls. Youââ,¬â,,¢re neither beloved nor despised, but many people still use you. You also have a box you keep with you at all times, for reasons known only to you.

You are Apple Dos. Simple and primitive with a good understanding of the common man.  You're still a work in progress, but a good start.

Ineresting combination... and also a good memory; my first OS was a Win98 :) But Apple Dos?? o_o I have nothing to do with Apple!

C-Chan

Wow, that description's gotta be old, cause Windows 98-tan is nowhere near the oldest Windows girl anymore.  -v-

Even discounting all the non-canon OS-tans, 3.11-sama is the heavyweight geriatric Windows-tan, before 95-tan.  ^__^'

And what are you saying?  It's such an honor to be compared to the wise and venerable Apple II-tan, the first home personal computer ever made!  ^v^

You're so wise, Exa-dono,.... -v-

*grovels*

Exa

So, one of my OS-equivalents is older than me... that's strange.
And you don't need to grovel - I don't expect this :D .

Nidas

You are MS DOS. Often seen peeking out from around corners, you are shy but indispensable.

>_>

<_<

*hides*

C-Chan

YAY!!  I love pulling pigtails!!  ^v^

Come here, Nidas,...  *v*

*pat pat*

I won't hurt you.... ^__^

*pat pat pat*

Just, uh.... wanna ask you a question,... yeah,... like, um.... which do you prefer,..? MS-DOS or PC-DOS?  ^______^

*pat pat pat pat*

zjhentohlauedy

I'm a 98 with a BOX!!!

Pheer my BOX!!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

*ph33rs hako*

wait, I was hacchan too.. ph33r my box!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

You are Windows 2000 Professional Edition. You are the most stable and reliable of all the Windows girls. Of course, since your main comparison is with ME, thatââ,¬â,,¢s not saying much. Youââ,¬â,,¢re popular with some, but youââ,¬â,,¢re being replaced with XP. You often help take care of your sister ME.

Hmm, same on both!
Good, 2k-tan is my favorite!
-Tsu

Cernex

I got Windows 2000 Professional Edition on the first one...

Guess I wasn't all that bad, right???

RIGHT???

El Cernex

Myrdin

You are Longhorn, the unreleased new version of Windows. No one knows much about you. Youââ,¬â,,¢re very mysterious, but will you ever be released?

Interesting results. Interesting to me, at least. Not what I would have guessed beforehand.

CaptBrenden

longhorn is the new server name now -_- that quiz is rather old
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Myrdin, congratulations on scoring an AmigaOS rank!!!!  ^V^

As a prize, I'm hereby awarding you with 150,000 C-chan points (to be used at the C-chan store when it opens...  ^^'), and declaring today National Myrdin Appreciation Day.  ^__^

Veritas

Windows XP. Wow, I thought I was deeper than that. ._.

Oh well, at least I've got a nice rack. ^_______^
Oh, wtf.