Main Menu

Odd website works here...

Started by ShinraKenshin, April 27, 2005, 11:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShinraKenshin

always happiens when ever I log to a .Tk site from my house which dosent have any sort of blocking or crap but comparing it to school which has sercurity up the ass and allows me to enter here. Is there like a proxy or something I need to use cause Im seriously confused .

( Note I use Firefox cause it pwns )  

Koshi

Mmm, I think it might be something along the same lines for me... the site is accessable here at home, but it's constantly logging me out (a real pain). I don't believe I get logged off (as much?) on the school computers. The being logged out thing... it's probably just the damned dial-up connection, but I shall complain anyway xP

ShinraKenshin

Sighs* Oh well just might as well use different proxies then to use at my home then I suppose to make it work >< * Scolds Fire fox chan *  

FabianN

You can also use the site's normal domian. It's a bit longer, but it's not .tk.

http://ostan.blackdiam.net

I am still working on getting it it's own .com, but until then, all I got is that and the .tk domain.

Koshi

Ah yes, the first address works better for me, finally I'm staying logged it xD *should have tried the old URL sooner* Thanks.

Q4(V)

abt this when I write in the web address a pop up comes up well not a pop up just spam tht link to ur page can u get rid of it if u can and u don’t mind thx.

FabianN

QUOTE (Q4(V) @ May 4 2005, 01:05 AM)
abt this when I write in the web address a pop up comes up well not a pop up just spam tht link to ur page can u get rid of it if u can and u don’t mind thx. [/quote]
Oh dear...

thats defently nothing I put in. No, no, no... Pop-ups are compleatly against my code of site ethics... I would never put them up... I hate them, and in no way would I support them.

I suggest you take a scan with what ever spyware/adware remover program you have, and if it's still happening, take a screen shot of it, and send it to me, and I will see if I can turn anything up.