Artist Requests!

Started by CaptBrenden, August 02, 2006, 04:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Doggarnit!  >_<
Still can't get those bios done, between conflict interests and sickness....  ;__;

But no matter,... -_-

A promise is a promsie, and plus I already hired my new assistant.  And I have her by the hour, so the sooner I get her a-working, the more relevant it'll be for me to a-pay for her services.  ^.^

Too bad thread is going to start off as nicely as I wanted it to, but unlike traditional ones I've started, this one will have a REAL central page.  ^.^

Now then, time to start a-packing....  -v-

NewYinzer

QuoteA promise is a promsie, and plus I already hired my new assistant. And I have her by the hour, so the sooner I get her a-working, the more relevant it'll be for me to a-pay for her services. ^.^

Who is your cute, female assistant?

C-Chan

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^
My good friend NewYinzer......  s-u-r-e-l-y you don't mean to deprive me of keeping a nice juicy secret.  ^.^

Besides, you'll see her soon.  ^v^

Hopefully tomorrow.  -v-

BTW, I have another Wiki-related request for you.  ^.^
Check the Topicless Thread when you get a chance...  ^v^

CaptBrenden

When was the last time anyone requested some artwork on this thread?

The injustice of it all!   Thats it, i want to see 3.1sama in C-chans style.  walking down the road, like a country road, happily skipping along with Doskitty.  

Make it so yousoofftopicitisntevenfunnyjusttryandtellmetalkingaboutsweethotyoungsecreteriesyoucadyou.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

You got it!

I'll queue it up after my 3rd pic and Kami-Tux's Minix-tan rendition.  In other words, by sometime in November it'll be ready.  ^.^

But coincidentally, I did have a 3.1-tan w/DOSkitty skipping-a-long-a-road-style pic idea in mind.  It's just that it's supposed to be an old looking picture (beige-and-white, and slightly torn, circa 1990) and she's alongside 2.0-tan.

Since those were simpler days then, both 2.0-tan and 3.1-tan are smiling and laughing, free of any worries.  ^__^

CaptBrenden

grrr....

Ill remember this.  I bet it would get done faster if you had to draw it from onto a tasty biscut.

C-Chan

*cries*  Gyah!  Come on, Captain, be reasonable....  ;^0^;

I already promised Kami-Tux his Minix-tan and Pitkin his Commodore-tan line-up.....  ;^~^;

And my 3rd pic,...
[whining] I've been postponing that for two months now and besides 3.1-sama will be in it too....  ;__;

Apart from that, I bet ya haven't seen 2.0-tan yet....  `v'

CaptBrenden

Reason is not an option when 3.1sama is involved.  

You will be converted, you will accept 3.1sama as your savior! *insert random religios ranting here*

C-Chan

*sigh*

Well okay, tell you what I'm gonna do....  ^___^

Pay your respects to Saint 2.0-tan of Fatima, and I'll bump the picture up on the list (I'll even postpone the Atari chibis if I have to).

C-Chan added the following  44 seconds after last message :

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?t=205&start=40

CaptBrenden

See now, i can understand doing the promised pics first, because well, I should how even pigs have honor, but to deny 3.1sama her day over some chibis, is welll... blasphemy!  Heresy!  

and something about what you said about 2.0tan just reminded me of chrono crusade and how much azmaria looks like 3.1sama.  I like her alot too.  for unrelated reasons.

C-Chan

Wow, I thought i was the only one who thought that.  ^__^
But then it is true that the original artists often used existing Anime characters as templates.   (e.g., ME-tan with Canal Vorfeed from 'Lost Universe')

Heck, even I'm guilty of that at times.  2.0-sama, for example, should bear a slight resemblance to Angelica from 'Gunslinger Girls'.... -v-

But anyway, there's one way to fix this presumed heresy.... -v-

Fill in the blanks:

==============================

2.0-san is ________________ , __________________ , __________________ and I hereby concede that she share this relationship with the holy 3.1-sama: __________________.  I shall worship her ______ times a day and build a __________________ to worship her accordingly.  Oh, and I'll check here ( _____ ) to indicate that I've visited her introductory thread or wait this many days ( _____ ) to see her on C-chan's new collection thread.

Sign here: __________________

Date here: ___________

Now hurry up and draw me that damn pic, or you're a sandwich!!

=====================================

CaptBrenden

thats black mail.  need I remind you of the biscuts?  Dont make me open up a can of popnfresh on you.

C-Chan

*starts playing Jeopardy music*  -v-

CaptBrenden

Very well then:

2.0-san is tasty , biscut , egg and cheese and I hereby concede that she share this relationship with the holy 3.1-sama: on which. I shall worship her C-chantimes a day and build a will be to worship her accordingly. Oh, and I'll check here ( :9 ) to indicate that I've visited her introductory thread or wait this many days ( X_X<--pig ) to see her on C-chan's new collection thread.

Sign here: Capt Brenden, Of Pig eaters of America

Date here: 09/15/2006

Now hurry up and draw me that damn pic, or you're a sandwich!!

Think of it as like... connect the dots, but its connect the filled in blanks!  For you to think that Id share any of my devotion for 3.1sama with any-tan else,   this time I think you have gone too far.

C-Chan

*sigh*  Yep, did expect too much, even for her older sister..... ^__^'

But you DID fill in the blanks, so a promise is a promise.  Alright, you're on....  -v-

It'd be good promotional material for 2.0-tan, anyway.  ^__^

Just need ideas on what they should wear.  This is an old pic (95-tan isn't even born yet), so I don't know if 3.1-sama should still wear her dress or have something simpler, and maybe her hair should be shorter.....

*ponders*