Artist Requests!

Started by CaptBrenden, August 02, 2006, 04:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Yeah, we better get another thread for this. That's quite a list you've got there, C-Chan.

And now for something completely different:
Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gerspu

CaptBrenden

yes, that was compleatly differnt.  and if it wasnt a german way of asking for XP drinking beer im pretty sure it dosent go here either... but I dont know.  cus i dont speak german.  well maybe a few words.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

Way of asking Saseko for beer, eh? Anyway, that was an in-joke for Monty Python fans...pay it no mind. I better start thinking of plots for the 4koma project...

CaptBrenden

well i caught the now for something compleatly differnt peice, but i dont remember the german part
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

It was from the sketch about the funniest joke ever...

C-Chan

Okay, I'm back!  ^__^

Hmmm,....

*ponders*

....maybe you're right.
That way I could just update a single list on the first page and no one has to search around for the updated list in later pages (in this one there's only 3 at this moment, but the OS/2 one, for example, already has 6....  ^^; )

Plus I could probably collect all my bios there too, and not make it so much of a pain in the rear to find them....  ^__^

Okay, you sold me.  ^___^
But:

(1)  Are you sure you don't mind if I leave?  After all, limited as it might have been, I did get Requests.  ^___^

(2)  Would you mind giving my list an extention on its rent for perhaps another week or so?  Until I can set up a place for it?  (and more bios... ^^; )

Oh well, at least now I have some motivation to get those bios written up....  -___-'

*lazily picks up pen*

NewYinzer

Quote(1) Are you sure you don't mind if I leave? After all, limited as it might have been, I did get Requests. ^___^

Do you mean the site or this thread?

Quote(2) Would you mind giving my list an extention on its rent for perhaps another week or so? Until I can set up a place for it? (and more bios... ^^; )

A week sounds fine. But we better check with the Captain...

C-Chan

QuoteDo you mean the site or this thread?

*sniff sniff*  You,... you're implying a leave the site itself....  ;~;

*cries*

Fine,... I've been kicked out of better forums...... *sniff sniff*  ;~;

[petulant]  I-I-I'll open my OWN FORUM!  ;^0^;
W-wi-with Blackjack!  A-a-and hookers!  ;^-^';

[Note: sarcasm.  But will award 100 points if you can get the reference.  ^^]

QuoteA week sounds fine. But we better check with the Captain...

Probably won't be a problem since this thing has been up for nearly a month.  Besides, I'll literally be out on the street without those bios.  ^__^

Could work on them now,... but that would mean sacrificing the Chibis of the Week.  -_-'

Pitkin

Nooo, keep the Chibis coming! I set my weekly schedule to evolve around those Chibis, don't let me down! *cries hysterically while stomping the floor and waving his hands*

C-Chan

Okay, no prob, no prob....  ^.^

But yes, the sooner I can get the single thread set up, I think it'll be better for everyone.  ^__^

a) It'll prevent me from flooding the board with threads as time goes on.

b) It'll provide a single user-friendly spot for people to visit the chibis, read the bios, view the roadmap, praise other people's contributions (e.g., SleepyD and Darknight's OS/2 renditions), and access any other goodies I can sneak in.  And all without having them bounce around from thread-to-thread and wade through the LOOOOOONG tangents.  *stares in general direction of PalmOS thread*  T__T'

c) Easier for me to update.  ^__^

d) Provides an opportunity for me to add a little eye-candy and make it actually interesting to read.  ^.^

No, it's definitely a great plan.  -v-
I'll just see who I can hire to help me.....  Ã,¬_Ã,¬

*eyes C-One*

*lightbulb illuminates over C-Chan*

Sou da.....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

NewYinzer

QuoteFine,... I've been kicked out of better forums...... *sniff sniff* ;~;

[petulant] I-I-I'll open my OWN FORUM! ;^0^;
W-wi-with Blackjack! A-a-and hookers! ;^-^';

I'm gonna guess...Viva Las Vegas? Believe me, no one wants you to leave. Keep the weekly chibis coming! If we could get more artists, we could start a webcomic...
*plots diabolically*

C-Chan

*marches into thread*

QuoteI'm gonna guess...Viva Las Vegas? Believe me, no one wants you to leave.

D'oh!  ^.^;

Well, maybe (never seen it), but certainly thinking of something a little more 'animated'.  Give you two more clues:  one I just said, the other is "Bender".  ^__^

QuoteBelieve me, no one wants you to leave. Keep the weekly chibis coming! If we could get more artists, we could start a webcomic...

Fufufu... You mean "continue" the webcomic. Technically-speaking, the Captain has his own display for everyone to assist with.  ^^;

Anyway, this is the Artist's Request thread, and even though I'm not really an artist (sculptor thing and all..), I still have a request to make, so....  -v-

*relights incense*

*performs holy piggy dance over a sacred altar*

[dramatically] Oh Great Alfamille God, hear me!
Thy Mortal Pig Servant humbly requesteth that ye upload thither piece of fanart to The Wiki!!  ^0^

Under the "List of OS-tans" article, in the Windows 95 OSR 2.5-tan section.  Thank you very much!  ^.^

NewYinzer

QuoteWell, maybe (never seen it), but certainly thinking of something a little more 'animated'. Give you two more clues: one I just said, the other is "Bender". ^__^

I checked the script of $pringfield, but Bart didn't say those words! I'm gonna guess "Futurama"? Anyway, how is the captain's comic coming?

C-Chan

Aaaaaaaaaatari!!!! ^V^
[for the Futurama thing]

I shower you with points~!  $v$

*tidal wave of points hits NewYinzer*

As for his comic, well,....
He has Ead and his new laptop on board, so i think that means he's going full throttle with it.  ^__^

NewYinzer

I'm goin' under! To the lifeboats!
*wakes up*
Thank god they were only points! Can't wait to see how DIGICOM goes! Well, it's too late for my blood, see yinz tomorrow!