Mobile Theme

Started by Fedora-Tan, August 20, 2015, 05:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Ikuyo Suzuki

Would the read / unread icons be alright like they are now? I removed the one-pixel shade but didn't change anything else so far. Should the "read" icon be darker still?

edit: Also, is the icon's position good as it is, the triangle standing solidly on its base?

Nichi

Their placement looks maybe a few pixels too high. Also, for me it was looking fine, but maybe it'd look better if it was a bit darker; maybe wait to see if we get further feedback.

Also, on an unrelated note, that name and avatar seem familiar -w-;

Pitkin

I changed the "new posts" into something little bit darker and made the "no posts" into a little bit more transparent.

Penti-chan, Ikuyo Suzuki's one of the side characters in Hanaukyo Maid Tai (Hanaukyo Maid Team). ^^

Cockleshell

it's beautiful. thank you pit, its easier to differentiate now
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Looks good, yes. Thanks :3

Chocofreak13

bootyful. :0

also, is this new person an alt account for you :0
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Oh yeah, Ikuyo's been popping up from time to time during the years whenever I needed a member to test something and didn't have a victim nearby. I'm afraid she's too busy with her mad inventions to stick around. ^^

Chocofreak13

hah, that's kinda cool. ^^ (sorry to keep bumping a resolved topic)
click to make it bigger

zwakbs3

Quote from: DustiiWolf on August 20, 2015, 07:19:23 PMSeems different on IE11 for Windows Phone. Like a lightweight version of the site.
Hey, some of the informations in the wiki are heavily outdated (like Windows 10 current stable build right now is 21H1 (May 2021 update), but in the wiki it's 1909/19H2), so can you update the whole thing?
fun is fun

zwakbs3

Quote from: Penti-chan on August 20, 2015, 05:30:21 PMSamsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.1.2
Ah yes, ye olde Android 4.x. I used an old phone with Android 4.4 Kitkat (Samsung Galaxy Core 2) for like, 4-5 years straight? Just upgraded to a cheap $150 Chinese phone (Vivo Y11) last March, with Android 9.0 Pie (originally, it got updated up to Android 11 R. Also, it have a waterfall notch, dual cameras, 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and a 1.95 GHz Snapdragon 439 Octa-core).

I also have a phone with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo). Both Samsung phones run incredibly slowly though, which is why I decided to use dumbphones/feature phones as main phones (my go-to brand is Nokia, their feature phones are really fun to use) for maybe 2 years?

Those phones eventually broke though (due to my carelessness), so after when all of my feature phones broke down, I upgraded into that $150 phone (really worth it, lol)
fun is fun