Lookit All The Figures Me and Pent Found!

Started by Chocofreak13, February 19, 2015, 01:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

*currently has a semi-rare anime plush in her lap*
*literally cannot sleep without some kind of plush*
click to make it bigger

winduko

Neopets has instilled a life-long love of plushies into me.

Goujer (she/her)

I need to hug something when I go to bed or I can't sleep. I had a one of those massive Shamoo the Whale plushies (that's probably the cause), and when I entered college my parents insisted on buying me a body pillow and that I leave the whale at home.

Haha Neopets those were cool back in the day.

winduko

I was into Neopets until maybe a few months ago when some jackasses decided my headcanons were shit and pretended to talk about me behind my back and I cut off all communication with those two.

I lost my enthusiasm for the only thing I feel is worth caring about on Neopets anymore as an unfortunate result. Or fortunate, as one of them was a huge jackass even before the incident. I highly respected one of them however.

Also I can't sleep without hugging something either. If I don't, I'll end up hugging the blanket and get cold as a result. xD

Nichi

I know the feel; I have a pillow I often snuggle with...although I just have a plain white pillowcase on it, since I still live with my parents >w>;;

Chocofreak13

the first and last time i tried sleeping solo i kept waking up with horrible night terrors. i woke up maybe 8 times over the course of a night and could actually feel the dreams (as in, when i was bitten by the rat or had the giant moth clinging to my neck, i felt it for real), so i noped the fuck out of that one and decided "it's my life and my sleep and anyone who doesn't like it can shove it".

as such, i continue my quest for rare anime plushies.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Oh my goodness.
Microsoft why you no tell Americans about this stuff!?

Chocofreak13

because americans don't like animoo, silly.
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

But... niche appeal... ;^;

Chocofreak13

to be fair they were mostly giving them as promo items to devs at a conference and the only price i heard of was over $2k american. may have been bundled with software; i can't think of it costing that much on its own. :\
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

It came (^o^)/
My OS-tan fan book was here since the March 14th but my dorm never notified me a package arrived because it was spring break. Expect pics to come.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger