Lookit All The Figures Me and Pent Found!

Started by Chocofreak13, February 19, 2015, 02:55:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

*currently has a semi-rare anime plush in her lap*
*literally cannot sleep without some kind of plush*

winduko

Neopets has instilled a life-long love of plushies into me.

Goujer

I need to hug something when I go to bed or I can't sleep. I had a one of those massive Shamoo the Whale plushies (that's probably the cause), and when I entered college my parents insisted on buying me a body pillow and that I leave the whale at home.

Haha Neopets those were cool back in the day.

winduko

I was into Neopets until maybe a few months ago when some jackasses decided my headcanons were shit and pretended to talk about me behind my back and I cut off all communication with those two.

I lost my enthusiasm for the only thing I feel is worth caring about on Neopets anymore as an unfortunate result. Or fortunate, as one of them was a huge jackass even before the incident. I highly respected one of them however.

Also I can't sleep without hugging something either. If I don't, I'll end up hugging the blanket and get cold as a result. xD

Penti-chan

I know the feel; I have a pillow I often snuggle with...although I just have a plain white pillowcase on it, since I still live with my parents >w>;;

Chocofreak13

the first and last time i tried sleeping solo i kept waking up with horrible night terrors. i woke up maybe 8 times over the course of a night and could actually feel the dreams (as in, when i was bitten by the rat or had the giant moth clinging to my neck, i felt it for real), so i noped the fuck out of that one and decided "it's my life and my sleep and anyone who doesn't like it can shove it".

as such, i continue my quest for rare anime plushies.

Chocofreak13

Goujer

Oh my goodness.
Microsoft why you no tell Americans about this stuff!?

Chocofreak13

because americans don't like animoo, silly.

Goujer

March 27, 2015, 02:51:44 am #39 Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 03:11:23 am by Legojer
But... niche appeal... ;^;

Chocofreak13

to be fair they were mostly giving them as promo items to devs at a conference and the only price i heard of was over $2k american. may have been bundled with software; i can't think of it costing that much on its own. :\

Goujer

It came (^o^)/
My OS-tan fan book was here since the March 14th but my dorm never notified me a package arrived because it was spring break. Expect pics to come.

Chocofreak13