Main Menu

Server move

Started by Fedora-Tan, September 07, 2014, 04:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

HOLY SWEET FUCKS IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING

yeahhhhh, idk what the issue was. but it kept on telling me that it was having security certificate issues, if that's a clue. :\
click to make it bigger

winduko

You mean errors like this?

QuoteAn error occurred during a connection to ostan-collections.net. The OCSP server has no status for the certificate. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)

I had them until not long before Pent posted.

Chocofreak13

yuuup. i'm hoping they'll pass with time.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's working at home via SeaMonkey 2.29 on Windows 7

Fedora-Tan

It's interesting how fast some people can be "pissed off"...

FYI, it was totally normal : the new location having a secure connection, it was just requiring time for the "verification" server to be up to date. FF checks that a bit aggressively, not IE / Opera.

Now the OCSP server is up to date and there should be no access problem anymore. Apart from the list i mentioned on the first post, of course.

Chocofreak13

i was getting pissed/frustrated because i didn't know what was going on and had no way to find out. google was unhelpful, asking other people to try it was unhelpful, etc etc. once it cleared itself up everything was fine, back to normal. no need to insult me. >>;

diggin' the new avatar by the way.

EDIT: i don't know if this is a glitch or a new feature, but for some reason the sections of the forum with new posts, even after i look at them, stay highlighted like there's still new posts.

mildly annoying and confusing...
click to make it bigger

Fedora-Tan

Glad everything is now ok.

Guess this topic is closed now.