/OSC/ Skypetable - Cards Against Humanity

Started by Chocofreak13, February 19, 2014, 01:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

guys, i've finally come across a working CaH clone online! it's not perfect (there's a bug here or there, nothing huge), but we can all play, if you guys still want to. i know we were looking for something like this a few months ago.

http://pyx-2.socialgamer.net/

be warned of a few things:

- if you don't make a password, random people can just find their way in.
- be aware that there's a player limit set at the beginning of each game; this can be increased or decreased, but it is always there
- unless you turn it off, there's a timer that will boot you from the round or even the game if you remain idle too long.
- one of the glitches we had was cards that a player had already put down were still in their hand; this can be fixed by refreshing the page. do it asap though, as the card just sits there and clogs things up, meaning you can't get fresh cards to replace it. also, don't click it, as the button will get stuck.
- you have to pick one card at a time on multiples.
- once you pick a card and confirm it, you can't change your mind.
- for those unfamiliar, CaH is VERY NSFW.

if nothing else, this seems like something fun and spontaneous for us to do together. you only really need a group of 4 people, after that you're golden. hope you guys get some use out of it, even if it's not with us! ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

if nothing else, i wanted to post this here so we could all easily find it again later. there's a buttload of expansion packs, too. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

I wanna play CaH soooooo much, so yes. WE MUST DO THIS. :,D

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Nichi

Maybe we should do a group game during my birthday trip :3

LeaflameSD

>mfw I discovered this before any of you
Sounds great...

Chocofreak13

@leaf: i don't believe you, and even if it is true, why didn't you share it!? >:[
@bells: yeees.....yes. -w-
@simon: lack the means in what sense?
cause this is all net-based, no voice, and frankly it barely requires any connection. :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 21, 2014, 09:17:36 PM
@leaf: i don't believe you, and even if it is true, why didn't you share it!? >:[
I didn't know you guys were doing this.

Chocofreak13

ahhh. yeah, we wanted to find a way to play this or apples to apples online but couldn't find a way. now we have. ^^
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 22, 2014, 08:57:35 PM
ahhh. yeah, we wanted to find a way to play this or apples to apples online but couldn't find a way. now we have. ^^
Sounds gr8 m8

Chocofreak13

i suppose the point of this thread now is to check if people are available for a game.

currently, it is 9:17 am and i am not.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Maybe we can sometime. I know I want it to happen sometime during my vacation in April (Maybe Tuesday night -w-)

Chocofreak13

indeed, but hopefully we can make it happen sooner than that. -w-

anyone free this week?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 23, 2014, 11:54:38 AM
indeed, but hopefully we can make it happen sooner than that. -w-

anyone free this week?
I am.