Rogue Trader or Dark Heresy

Started by stewartsage, December 29, 2013, 02:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

THE MAYOR is game provided it doesn't interfere with his normal saturday game. THE MAYOR is also going to be looking into employment soon, so THE MAYOR will have to tailor his schedule around that. THE MAYOR votes for sunday nights.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Sundays may be problematic for me, since I have monday lessons pretty regularly, and things will go into deep night. Friday nights (saturday morning for me) would be much preferred if possible.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

THE MAYOR is amicable to friday nights, but typically THE MAYOR isn't clear on when he gets home on fridays. sometimes it's around 7, sometimes it's not till 9 or 10.

if THE MAYOR is scheduled to work on friday nights, too, then it becomes even MORE problematic...
click to make it bigger

Bella

The only days/times I wouldn't be able to play are Thursday (class all afternoon and into the night) and Wednesday afternoon (class from ~noon to 4pm).

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

THE MAYOR still favours the weekend as much as possible given how he needs to keep his weekday schedule open in case of work/school/etc.

thus, THE MAYOR is voting for friday nights.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I'll likely be able to manipulate my schedules to have Friday nights off, if that's what everybody wants to do

stewartsage