Started by stewartsage, December 29, 2013, 02:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

who's going to be the Rogue Trader?

cause in THE MAYOR'S home game, the RT is the ship itself. :0
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

It depends.  Either he's your NPC boss or someone can play him.

Krizonar

I think I'd like to be a Void-Master, but the amount of information for a non-Warhammer fan to take in is pretty strenuous and makes the game seem really overwhelming. I would consider being the Rogue Trader, but I probably don't know enough about the universe to be very fun.

NejinOniwa

I could be a decent RT, I think.

If you dare have me, that is...huehueheueheu
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

THE MAYOR thinks it may be a role best filled by the GM, since all of us are new to the system. THE MAYOR believes that this will be the simplest solution, since that way none of us are taking on extra responsibility.

@kriz: THE MAYOR understands RT to some point if you need help with creating a character. just bear in mind that THE MAYOR isn't versed on this system NEARLY as well as he is on other ones.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I'm not sure I feel confident in any of you to be a Rogue Trader at this moment.

Chocofreak13

THE MAYOR agrees with this sentiment and asks that our GM either create an NPC or make it the ship.

of course, THE MAYOR still wonders whether we're up to this at all. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I think it would help to post some details on the project so we can start working on characters more and get ourselves prepared.

Chocofreak13

THE MAYOR is willing to help with character creation wherever he can, as previously stated.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

If I end up leaving Pizza Hut or my schedule starts to stabilize, there's a chance I might try to join you guys :3

Chocofreak13

THE MAYOR welcomes this proposition. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

It'll be an NPC.  Nothing seriously out there sense this is your first real wading out into the waters of THE WARP.

I want everyone to be sure they want to do this first, since there's a great deal of doubt.

Nichi

For me, it all boils down to if my schedule normalizes; as I really hate having to leave in the middle or come in half-way through a session. I will give you confirmation once I'm confident in my schedule (Or if I leave Pizza Hut; which will free up some spare time)

NejinOniwa

My schedule is usually pretty forgiving, provided we don't start all too damn late at night. I don't want to flip my sleep schedule for this, but as long as I can get to school in time and not be completely dead when I do I'm fine.