On Topic[less]

Started by DustiiWolf, November 27, 2013, 10:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

have you got a paypal or anywhere else we can actually send the funds to you?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Goujer (she/her)

This being my first time charging people with PayPal I believe the easiest way is for you to send me P.M.s containing what you want along with the address to ship it to, and the email or mobile number associated with your PayPal account. That way I can find out the cost of shipping to the address, add the price of the merch to the cost of shipping and send a request of transaction to your PayPal; this will probably be via a notification on your PayPal account or email.

Chocofreak13

if you have this job in a year's time, i'll be calling on you. this would be a hot commodity at AB and the Fandom Flea Market. AB's in the spring, however, and the flea market's in a week.

i'd have to mail you the cash, though. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 07, 2015, 07:05:14 PM
if you have this job in a year's time, i'll be calling on you. this would be a hot commodity at AB and the Fandom Flea Market. AB's in the spring, however, and the flea market's in a week.

i'd have to mail you the cash, though. :\
mailing cash is ilegal in most of the world I think...
oh, and I'm back a bit

regarding the (gorgeous) acrilic designs, would be nice to have some done only the line art

Chocofreak13

no, it isn't. i've sent cash through the mail before, and i don't think i know anyone who hasn't. it's risky, but it's efficient. and if all else fails i'd get a money order. :0

nice to see you back, bro. ^^
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

thank you, I do remember reading on the Mexican post service website they told it was illegal to mail money...

good 2 bee back

DustiiWolf

Official -tans are my bat signal.

alfonso_rd_30

Goujer (she/her)

Chocofreak13

i have NEVER seen an iteration of FF that young. couple that with most drawings of her either being naked or in shrine maiden garb, and i'd say that's more than likely an OC.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

it really depends on what the roleplay is about. if it's OS characters, i'm leaning no, but only because i feel like i couldn't do them justice since i didn't write their character. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

EDIT: Nevermind

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Goujer (she/her)

This brings up the question of what color would PC be?

Goujer (she/her)

So quick question.

Does anyone know the origin of these OS Idol Win-chan figures? She's clearly a -tan of some sort but her origin is a little hard to find.