NejinOniwa

Well, Ruka, I wasn't expecting to see you this soon

fug
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

NejinOniwa

There IS a war going on, you know. On several fronts. Sure, there isn't any direct confrontations between NATO and Russian forces yet, because it's all proxy conflicts; ISIS and the shiite (well, non-sunni at least) Syrians with their respective suppliers, Ukraine and Donbass with the same. Problem is, other people take these wars more seriously than the west seem to be doing. If the west gets their hand in too deep in either cookie jar and forces Iran or Russia to act directly - or if shit hits the fan and NATO escalates too close to their borders - Russia going nuclear isn't unlikely, just as their Nuclear Doctrine makes clear. And once things start getting a bit too hot, Ruka has her hand on the Apocalypse Trigger.

That'd actually make for a nice picture. Ruka wired up, with her hand on a big red button. Makes for a bit of realism.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

if someone illustrates what Nej just described, have a red phone somewhere in the background and a jostled coffee mug in the foreground. jittery Ruka. -w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

LOOK WHAT I FOUND

I DONT THINK THIS WARRANTS ANOTHER TOPIC AND ITS ON TOPIC SO UH

SOURCE! http://moonlightorange.deviantart.com/
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

oooooooooh, these are gawgeous. *0*

did they label which system is which? ARE THEY IN THE GALLERY YET!?!
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

THATS YOUR JOB KARI

PS4/XBone/WiiU/AMD/NVidia
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

OKAY I WILL IN A LITTLE WHILE IT'S NAP TIME NOW
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Whilest at work with nothing to do I made an acrylic OS-tan plac with the help of my coworker, which he then used as a reference for the best way to engrave animated things into acrylic. So now I have 5 of them, expect pics soon.

Chocofreak13

oooo! super-cool. are you willing to take commissions?
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Sure.
I limit myself to using only scrap so it will mostly be on transparent acrylic.

Cockleshell

it's beautiful, you really should do more, i'd buy some

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@lego: transparent is fine, it can be layered with translucent paints to get a coloured effect.
click to make it bigger