Just the OS-tans having a chat over the phone.

Started by QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp, May 05, 2024, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on July 16, 2024, 12:13:47 PMThe 'X' almost always means some sort of shipping, romantic or sexual relationship.

Also "ChiiVistan" as a name may be a mistranslation, I think there is suppose to be Vistan and Chibi-Vistan, with the "b" being dropped sometimes.
Vistan is clearly an adult drawn character while Chibi-Vistan is always a child character with a similar look to Vistan, I think they're supposed to represent Home Basic and Home Premium. Their designs being similar but contrasting in age to show the differences in the two editions.
"Chiivistan" in the English circles is often used for both characters, so that's something for everyone to keep in mind.

Sorry okay I didn't mean in a shipping, romantic or sexual way.

Oh I didn't know that alot of people draw the fully grown Vistan and call her Chiivistan quite alot I even see it on alot of sites, okay I didn't know that I will have to remember that and call her Vistan from now on.

I did not wanted to see Nanami and Vistan hanging out and interacting with each other in a shipping, romantic or sexual way or anything like that. I wanted to see an image of them hanging out like friends.

@QuickyGreenTheNanamiSimp I'm sorry, if I made you feel uncomfortable. @Goujer didn't mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable yeah I wasn't thinking when writing that older message.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on July 16, 2024, 02:17:27 PMI wanted to see Nanami and Vistan hanging out and interacting with each other in a shipping, romantic or sexual way.

You might want to add the "not" to that sentence. LMAO

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on July 16, 2024, 06:40:31 PMYou might want to add the "not" to that sentence. LMAO

Whoops that was a typo error.