Previous topic - Next topic

Which one out of the two are your Favorite

AI and Yuu Madobe dressed as Touko Madobe
1 (100%)
Touko Madobe dressed as AI and Yuu Madobe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Nanami Madobe Fan

Same as the last one it can be found here https://www.ostan-collections.net/forum/index.php/topic,1885.0.html but this time with different Windows OS-Tans.

Take a look at these two images of OS-Tan that are Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 I have here Touko Madobe dressed as AI and Yuu Madobe and AI and Yuu Madobe is dressed as Touko Madobe and vice visa, also I did not create these images btw they are made by some friends.

AI and Yuu Madobe dressed as Touko.jpg
AI and Yuu Madobe dressed as Touko Madobe

Touko Madobe dressed as AI & Yuu Madobe.jpg
Touko Madobe dressed as AI and Yuu Madobe

I would really love to know your thoughts on them and I will leave a poll so please go and vote for which one is your favourite, also if you do vote please tell me who you voted for and why you voted for them?

I would also like you to please leave your thoughts down below on why the one you choose is your favourite with detailed thoughts

Goujer (she/her)

You should link to the artist that made these, they are very well done.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on February 20, 2024, 02:59:01 PMYou should link to the artist that made these, they are very well done.

Alright that would be nice I think I had searched them via Google Images but I will have to found what site they where on.

Goujer (she/her)

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on February 21, 2024, 12:01:46 PMMight also be worth adding these to the gallery too.

Yeah I think you should which gallery is it going in?

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on February 21, 2024, 03:15:06 PMYeah I think you should which gallery is it going in?

The main one, also the NSFW and SFW galleries are the same one but with a different subdomain if that's what you're asking about.

You can also upload them if you want too, it's a separate account but once you're in it's a pretty sweet system for images.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on February 21, 2024, 04:34:33 PMThe main one, also the NSFW and SFW galleries are the same one but with a different subdomain if that's what you're asking about.

You can also upload them if you want too, it's a separate account but once you're in it's a pretty sweet system for images.

Cool that's nice I wanna have access to the NSFW one.