Previous topic - Next topic

Which one out of the two are your Favorite

AI and Yuu Madobe dressed as Touko Madobe
1 (100%)
Touko Madobe dressed as AI and Yuu Madobe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Nanami Madobe Fan

Same as the last one it can be found here https://www.ostan-collections.net/forum/index.php/topic,1885.0.html but this time with different Windows OS-Tans.

Take a look at these two images of OS-Tan that are Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 I have here Touko Madobe dressed as AI and Yuu Madobe and AI and Yuu Madobe is dressed as Touko Madobe and vice visa, also I did not create these images btw they are made by some friends.

Not a valid attachment ID.
AI and Yuu Madobe dressed as Touko Madobe

Not a valid attachment ID.
Touko Madobe dressed as AI and Yuu Madobe

I would really love to know your thoughts on them and I will leave a poll so please go and vote for which one is your favourite, also if you do vote please tell me who you voted for and why you voted for them?

I would also like you to please leave your thoughts down below on why the one you choose is your favourite with detailed thoughts

Goujer (she/her)

You should link to the artist that made these, they are very well done.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on February 20, 2024, 02:59:01 PMYou should link to the artist that made these, they are very well done.

Alright that would be nice I think I had searched them via Google Images but I will have to found what site they where on.

Goujer (she/her)

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on February 21, 2024, 12:01:46 PMMight also be worth adding these to the gallery too.

Yeah I think you should which gallery is it going in?

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on February 21, 2024, 03:15:06 PMYeah I think you should which gallery is it going in?

The main one, also the NSFW and SFW galleries are the same one but with a different subdomain if that's what you're asking about.

You can also upload them if you want too, it's a separate account but once you're in it's a pretty sweet system for images.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on February 21, 2024, 04:34:33 PMThe main one, also the NSFW and SFW galleries are the same one but with a different subdomain if that's what you're asking about.

You can also upload them if you want too, it's a separate account but once you're in it's a pretty sweet system for images.

Cool that's nice I wanna have access to the NSFW one.