Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

stewartsage

I watched some Nostalgia Chick earlier.  Top Ten Disney Deaths.  I think they just put it on YouTube or something.

Right now: Algoma Central #69, Stan Rogers

Chocofreak13 she/they

FG. i should watch that nostalgia chick.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I should watch more Nostalgia Chick as a whole. I like her stuff, but I usually never get around to watching it

About to watch the newest Phelous

Chocofreak13 she/they

SVU is on for some reason. not complaining. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Waiting for SAO. Not really looking forward to seeing the English dub :\

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

the sink in the next room. also, i have "Who Is In Your Heart Now?" by the Studio Killers stuck in my head.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

BABYMETAL - Ijime, Dame, Zettai...

.. on my new Nokia Lumia 520! ^_^

Chocofreak13 she/they

faaancy. -w-

"Who is in Your Heart Now?" - Studio Killers
(also, the tv's on in the next room, i think my grandpa is watching M*A*S*H or something.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Loading new AT4W

Earlier:
Epic Rap Battles of History: Al Capone vs. Blackbeard

Chocofreak13 she/they

SVU. Earlier, "Love Won't Let You Get Away" by Seth Macfarlane and Sara Bareilles.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Kimi ni, Mune Kyun.
Ame no Kisaki Shoujo, Gasshou-dan

stewartsage

Santamen: A Very Stupid Christmas Special

Nichi

Continue?

In a bit, Nostalgia Critic