Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

LeaflameSD

I was listening to the radio in some cafe.

Nichi

Nothing at the moment

Earlier: Looping ads on Gamestop's TV. Vaguely in the background on their PS3 kiosk, the music of Hatsune Miku

Even earlier: Attempted watching new Cinema Snob

Chocofreak13 she/they

i have the song from
this vid stew sent me stuck in my head. also, who the bleep did i marry is on tv.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

#3588
About to watch some Sword Art Online...and I just realized after watching an episode that I accidentally skipped episode 10 ^^;
(No wonder it felt like I missed a fight scene the previous episode was building up to)

Earlier: The Legend of DICK POOP

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Finished the episode of SAO I accidentally skipped. Now, Blockbuster Buster

Between the two SAO episodes earlier, Cinema Snob

Chocofreak13 she/they

commercials. i want to watch something but i don't have anything short.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Finished new Blockbuster Buster. Now, trying to decide if I want to sleep or watch Soul Eater first

Chocofreak13 she/they

computer fans. and the gentle hum of the fridge.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Nichi

Epic Rap Battles of History: Hitler vs. Darth Vader - Round 3

Chocofreak13 she/they

Jeopardy is on commercial.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

New episode of Halloweenie Pumpkinweenie

Chocofreak13 she/they

just listened to "Then the Morning Comes" by Smashmouth. funny video, especially since it ends with him chucking his alarm clock out the window. SCREW YOU, TIME, I HAVE A HOT GIRL

now, SVU. next commercial, Static Shock.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I used to own the album that song was on. Good album; sometimes I wish I still had it, but my copy went missing