Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished new ep of DC's run through Crash Bandicoot. They finally beat that one damn level that I got stuck on!

Chocofreak13 she/they

nice!!

1000 ways to die.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage


NejinOniwa

Quote from: BellsTwilight. Me and Stew (and occasionally my father) are riffing on it. >w>;;
I have undergone such heavy pony conditioning that I occasionally find it hard to even remember the fact that there's something by a similar name to our favorite bookworm concerning sparklefairies.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 13, 2012, 12:38:59 PM
Quote from: BellsTwilight. Me and Stew (and occasionally my father) are riffing on it. >w>;;
I have undergone such heavy pony conditioning that I occasionally find it hard to even remember the fact that there's something by a similar name to our favorite bookworm concerning sparklefairies.
THIS.

also, SVU and my windchimes. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Episode 1 of Ben-To

So far, my initial thought on the series is "Dragon Ball Z, but with food"

Chocofreak13 she/they

it's AWESOME is what it is.

1000 ways to die (again; not much on at this hour).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That it is

Loading new Nostalgia Critic

Chocofreak13 she/they

40 Funniest Fails (on commercial).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Time Machine -- Black Sabbath

Chocofreak13 she/they

(*is suddenly reminded of time machine by andy love*)

everybody loves raymond. and a conversation in the next room.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

JOHNNY I HARDLY KNEW YE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

a prostitute/perp is trying to seduce stabler on SVU.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

About to watch part 6 of SuperJeenius' run through Persona 3 FES :3