Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svx

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"... family guy. computer fan noises. ice cream. -w-

Gahhhh...

I had to listen to the *12* fans in an HP ProLiant DL140 server sitting right beside my chair for 6 hours yesterday and, uh...

I've never had a headache that... bad. I had to wear ear plugs... Sounded like a jet taking off. Constantly...  con-stan-tly...

Ah, but watchtower's pleasantly humming fans are different... Happy nao

Chocofreak13

^^ computer fans can be cute, quietly humming away contentedly doing their job <3

gandhi is on tv. the nonfictional drama of gandhi's life and times, from the 80's. watched this in class once, good film.

the thing i'm really happy about though, is that we get this channel now. pretty sure this is the one that plays all the movies from the 40's and such *w*
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"the thing i'm really happy about though, is that we get this channel now. pretty sure this is the one that plays all the movies from the 40's and such *w*

I saw it channel surfing... yes, it's on TCM, the channel that plays classic movies. (It's one of my favourites too). ^^

Switching between MASH and some show about mobsters. :\

Chocofreak13

^^ i'm excited; now when there's nothing on i might be able to catch a silent flick. ;9

SPECIAL
VICTIMS
UNIT
<3

titantic was on earlier, which i haven't seen since i was 5. made me tear up a bit at the end ;___;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

SHE LETS GO ;_;..... I don't really care about that movie.

What I do care about is the sounds of merry making above my head while I take care of e-mails :\

Chocofreak13

"Catch You Catch Me" By Gumi Aitai (Megpoid Gumi's seyuu as far as i can tell), the Card Captor Sakura first opening. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Local news.  God, I've never sat through a sports section I've cared less about.  OH WAIT.

NejinOniwa

What sounds suspiciously like something largely crazy on helium from the TV. I have no idea whatsoever as to what it is >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

svx

I'm listening to, uh... A... band... called...

Tragic Outcome at the Blood Bank?

Yeah, I made that up. It sounds metal, though. Brutal.

ã,,きã,,のがかã,Š (Ikimono Gakari) 4realz...

I goes plays Minecraft with this on nao

stewartsage

Marshal Zhukov and Victory

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Pretty Fly for a Rabbi

Bella