Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

yeah, we have a Black Moor Fish named Cosmo, and two unnamed Cleaner Fish (dunno the proper name). Cosmo's been looking a bit ill lately, likely because his tank has gotten a bit dirty. (the filter doesn't seem to be doing its job anymore, and the cleaners aren't big enough to handle this level of mess). we're really dreading it since if he dies right before or during Betsy's (new children's librarian) arrival, the kids might associate his death with her coming in. :<

things have quieted down, but there's still some stuff going on. the filter of the fishtank is also audible, and i have 'Bonetrousle' from the Undertale OST stuck in my head. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm.

Watching a hilarious dub of a comic based on Persona 4 xDD

Chocofreak13

it's quiet now. i'm off shift now, actually, as it is exactly 8pm. some coworkers are chatting downstairs and the fish filter is bubbling.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Joel is playing through Castlevania. He's up to the fight with Dracula right now

Chocofreak13

kids are whispering in front of the computers, and i can hear the people at the front desk chatting. the acoustics in here are really good. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice :3

Watching Joel do some random DOS games, including an unintentionally scary game based on All Dogs Go To Heaven ^^;

Chocofreak13

chatting with Steve about candy and he's playing Rune Factory 2.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

3 words: Sexy Skeleton Quest -w-

Chocofreak13

Cosmo's tank is making sounds (filter, blub blub). i also think i hear either the air system or the computer. :\
click to make it bigger

Exa

Old Nostalgia Critic videos.

Nichi

@Exa: Nice :3

I just watched a wrestling match between Satan and the best wrestler ever, Dick Poop -w-
#Vinesauce

Chocofreak13

=w=

patrons talking downstairs, teen patrons talking upstairs, Cosmo's filter, general work sounds. :3
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

This album rn
It's fire

Chocofreak13

Steve is playing TF2. there's also the music from Pokemon Shuffle, which i left open.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

SMG4. Was also watching the first few episodes of Jojo earlier