Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Asylum -- Disturbed

Earlier: Rugrats

Chocofreak13

SVU. this is the first time i've seen TV in over a week, it's kind of weird.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

was listening to the old idolm@ster game promo video.

has anyone here watched idolm@ster: xenoglossia? is it worth watching over the newer shows?

Chocofreak13

why does that sound familiar......maybe i'm mixing it up with Xenosaga?

no, i haven't seen it. see if you can find a clip on youtube, 3 minutes usually determines whether or not i'm committed to a series. :0

fridge noises, since the TV's broken. i have "Money" by the Mystery Skulls stuck in my head (slightly annoyed about it). :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Was watching Rugrats not long ago. About to watch AT4W

Chocofreak13

Christina came back here, she's watching The Real Housewives of New York City in the other room. kill me now ;w;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

:[

I'm watching AT4W right now

Chocofreak13

there is a dog barking outside.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Phantasy Star Online...Offline : D

Likely going to watch new Cinema Snob when I get off work

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Exa

A random mishmash of Youtube videos.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Exa

Dungeons of Avalon title theme
(Oh god, till I managed to find it in a proper format and a player which plays it, that's what I get for trying to get obscure game music...)

Nichi

@Exa: Sounds like me with trying to find the music from the old Learning Company games I played as a kid; I know it's all classical music, but the tricky thing is not knowing the proper titles for some of them -w-;;

Exa

Well, it's a recurring thing with me - I find some music which catches my interest (usually from some old and/or obscure game) and then I realize it's either in some strange format which needs some special player, or I just can't find the thing at all.
As for the "not knowing the proper title" thing - that also happened with me back then. I tried to look after a song I heard as a child on some music channel... with only knowing it had "Final" in its title. Said song turned out to be Phil Fuldner - The Final. So in a way, I was close...