Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo just ended. looking for something else to put on, since i don't really feel like watching Spanglish.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Jamaica - Travis Porter

Chocofreak13

Q&A Recital by Haruka Tomatsu is stuck in my head. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

About to watch some Phelous before work

EDIT: So I just started watching Steven Universe -w-
(I swear, Pearl reminds me of Bella for some reason)

Chocofreak13

twas Grumps just now

(and it has been determined that I AM PEARL. MEE. ;3;

ME.

Candace can be Connie if she wants. )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LOL -w-;

Just finished Ep12 of SU

Chocofreak13

exxxxxcellent. are you enjoying it thus far? (have the feels begun to strike you yet? what dost thou think of fusion?)

Steve is playing Mein Kraft.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Good series so far, fusion is awesome, and Ep13 gave me feels that I ultimately had to watch some Cinema Snob to make myself feel better before bed
Nothing makes you feel better like watching the Snob review a slasher movie : D

EDIT: Finished ep18, and also watched new Cinema Snob
Dogcopter 3 kinda reminds me of an idea for a comic I had: Dog Blaster

Chocofreak13

mmm, 13 is pretty dark. be warned that there are going to be more episodes that get kinda deep and existentialist, too. :0

we were watching GrumpCade earlier but now it appears Steve is semi-napping and the only sound is the heater. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Good thing I still have season 3 of the Brak Show on standby; in case I need something funny to help recover from feels -w-;

Anyway, about to load the next SU :3

Chocofreak13

have fun bro. (and don't worry, the feels are worth it.) -w-

Steve is playing Mein Kraft. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished ep23 of SU
#TheFeelsAreReal

EDIT: Ep24 was watched. Was pretty good; didn't give feels like the previous episode, but was still good

Chocofreak13

not every episode is gonna give #demfeels. that's what makes those episodes so special. besides, i see it this way: some episodes will have plot development, some will have character development. it's rare for the two to especially overlap, but they do, especially around key junctures. it also gets rarer to none to have filler episodes as the series goes on. :0

we were watching Grumps, now we're watching the latest SU. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Granted, I don't mind filler, to some extent. I know a lot of people hated the "sea of filler" from Naruto, but I found some of those stories to actually be enjoyable. It's when you go Dragon Ball Z with the filler, with endless episodes of charging up attacks, that it's too much.

Just woke up. Likely going to watch more SU once I get to the office -w-

Chocofreak13

you'll find little of that here. the "filler" episodes either develop characters or introduce new concepts/powers. they even have development for background characters, which is really cool imo. ^^

Steve is playing Mein Kraft and i'm wondering what to do.
click to make it bigger