Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

my cousin on the phone in the next room, and whatever she's watching on tv.
click to make it bigger

Nichi


LeaflameSD


Chocofreak13 she/they

"Stray Cat Strut" - Stray Cats
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

#3004
Last thing I listened to was: Leaf hums the Columns theme

Chocofreak13 she/they

The Chew. mum is watching it. they're making fried chicken. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Remember when shows were more then a single verb prefaced by 'The'?  Peppridge Farms remembers.

Chocofreak13 she/they

those were the days, eh? (hey look! another show. >>; )

House. been away from my own tv so long that i forgot there was a marathon today.

(EDIT: hey stew, more validation for your point. oxygen is informing me that a new show premieres in 5 days called "The Face". >>;; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

COMING SOON: The Whatevers
(A Phelous Production)

Anyway, I'm watching Game Grumps. I think sometime, Stew and I should tackle the Portal 2 co-op missions :3

Bella She/her

Quote from: stewartsage on February 04, 2013, 11:42:30 AM
Just as planned.

YOU'RE SCHEMING TO GET EVERYONE ON OSC HOOKED ON EIT?

Foster The People - Houdini

Chocofreak13 she/they

#3010
i have The Hours' "Love You More" stuck in my head.


check out the music video, it's pretty cool.


House is on now.

EDIT: at least 12 hours later, there's an elvis tribute artist on tv.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: I think he is -w-

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

We really should.  My friend Alex and I did the first one; it was hilarious.

Right now, The Sweeney, Season 1 Episode 4.  (Note: In this case 'The Sweeney' is a shortening of the cockney rhyming slang Sweeney Todd for Flying Squad, the armed robbery/burglary unit of London's Metropolitan Police)

Nichi

Indeed, man :3

Currently listening to the music from the Sega Mega-CD BIOS (Japanese version). It's so relaxing