Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

laptop fan, tv in the other room, cousin occasionally throwing up, poyopoyo kansatsu nikki (paused).
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

"AVGN SNES Vs Sega Genesis Response"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYp-9ANndg

Oh, and The Big Bang Theory in the background.

Chocofreak13

my grandpa is having a conversation with a friend who came over, though they just wrapped up.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

tv in the next room. someone's in the kitchen. i have both the batman theme and La Noel Sucree stuck in my head, and possibly Everybody Wants to Rule the World, too.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Game Grumps. I love me some Donkey Kong Country 2

Chocofreak13

russell is ending some programs on tk, so i'm hearing nanami's voice every once in awhile.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Game Grumps: Mario Party 8

Chocofreak13

Deadly Women Marathon. i was gonna watch the SVU marathon, but it's all season 13 episodes till 2pm. >:\ (and after that, there's only 2 normal episodes and then it's over. ><;;; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I take it season 13 isn't that good? :\

So, I was trying to watch the new ep of Spoony, but I got kicked from my neighbor's wifi and my home connection is incapable of loading the first second of video, let alone all 26 minutes. Thanks, Springboard >_>

Chocofreak13

seems those episodes i was looking forward to is at 2 AM, not PM. and season 13 is the season stabler left.

Mystery Detectives, since i'm at my grandparents' and my grandpa is watching tv. or actually, i think he fell asleep in the chair. so there's some light snoring next to me, too.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Shows often go downhill when a character leaves. Stargate SG-1 just wasn't the same after Colonel O'Neil left the show :\

I'm about to watch new Game Grumps

Chocofreak13

SVU is on commercial. i was watching Storage Wars: New York on the commercials, but i got distracted and i've basically missed all of that, so i gave up.
click to make it bigger