Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Pawn Stars (on commercial)

Been whistling the Mr. Softee song.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

Computer fans. and that ice cream truck music nej posted is stuck in my head. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Spoony. Almost finished with his look at Final Fantasy VIII

Chocofreak13

some show on investigation discovery.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I was watching some stupid MTV show about teenage angst and dating and shit ... but then I realized it made as much sense to me as a Portuguese-language telenovela... so I switched to 20/20 on ID.

Chocofreak13

Parental Control? that's good for a laugh once in awhile, but often times the stupid kids go back to their current gf/bf, which makes it quite frustrating to watch.

plus they've only had like, 2-3 guys on there that i'd date. no girls. :\

the drips of rain on the basement window overhangs is what i hear right now. i think it might be raining again. oh, and i hear my computer fans and me typing too. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Phelous. He's looking at the short-lived live action Mortal Kombat series

Bella

Recovering from tonight's super depressing episode of Mad Men. : (

stewartsage

Hey Ladies, Beastie Boys

Nichi

Just finished last Saturday's episode of Casshern

Chocofreak13

people are talking in the other room, and It's Always Sunny in Philadalphia just came on. god i hate this show. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: I watched that show a few times, mostly because the group of friends I had at the time claimed it was the greatest show ever. I failed to see the appeal of it; I actually enjoyed NTSF:SD:SUV:: more, and that's saying something :\

As for what I'm watching, nothing at the moment. Might watch more Cowboy Bebop tonight, after AT4W

Bella

Up until a few weeks ago, I'd only seen bits and pieces of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but I finally gave in and watched a full episode ... I don't know if I had the luck of picking a really good one or something, but I laughed so much I don't even know.

I keep meaning to check out more episodes... but it's usually on at inconvenient times.... u_u;;

Chocofreak13

it's on in the afternoons. :\

i never saw the appeal. but then, most IRL shows that aren't SVU/House/Animal Cops/Some War Documentary.

KotH is on.
click to make it bigger