Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Ice-hockey World Championships final between Sweden and Finland - first period break

Nichi

I was just watching some videos of a random Super Smash Bros. Brawl match; where, although it was a free-for-all, Mario (Being played by the person who recorded the match) and Samus wound up unintentionally working together to take out Pikachu (Mario knocked Pikachu into the air, which just happened to cross paths with a fully-charged energy blast Samus fired off).

This makes me wish I still had Brawl...but hey; I still have the original and Melee

NejinOniwa

Second period break. HURF DURF.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Third period of the aforementioned match. ^.^

Nichi

About to watch Family Guy: Blue Harvest. I haven't seen it in a few years...

stewartsage

COPS.  A show that, thankfully, has never been filmed in my area otherwise I'd recognize people.  On both sides...

Nichi

Well scratch watching Blue Harvest for now; I got as far as the 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment logo before it completely gave up...and the coloring on my screen went completely psychedelic upon exiting the software.

This, I'm going to try again; this time, with Star Trek: The Slow-Motion Picture

Chocofreak13

hoarding: buried alive.
before that: strange sex.
before that: super jail.
before that: one of the best yuri movies ever, "But I'm a Cheerleader".
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The news at the moment; before I head into work.

You know, I learned something last night; BluRay playback and my desktop do not mix very well. While it plays fine and looks great, the coloring always gets screwed up once your movie is finished and you eject the disc. Good thing my PS3 can do it too, without the same graphical problems

Chocofreak13

yes, the trippy colours proved that your computer is not blue-ray ready.

SVU is on commercial. and what little i know of the song "Dirty Water" is stuck in my head (ironic that it was sung by a band from California).
click to make it bigger

Bella

Dirty Water is the unofficial anthem of Boston. I know this as fact, having seen it performed a half-dozen times by Bostonian bands last summer.... I have the lyrics memorized. Also, it's about a guy going around murdering broads. We think.

Castle.

Chocofreak13

my mom's watching that. :\ she said there was something about anime in that episode.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The Thing That Should Not Let It Be -- Beatallica

stewartsage

The most recent Voyage of the Dawntreader movie.

Nichi

Watched the new episode of Nostalgia Critic earlier. I never though I'd see an animated adaptation of Titanic that was worse than the one he reviewed a few years back

Now, currently listening to:
Two's Up -- AC\DC