http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_KgsVeYIKM
Getting real, shit is.

Personally, I'm really starting to like this new generation now :D
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i agree with the poster, "WHY.....WHY????"
click to make it bigger

Nichi

As stupid as it seems, at least Pokémon is still evolving (No pun intended)

I mean, it's not great, but it's still a major step-up from them endlessly releasing New Super Mario Bros. :\

alfonso_rd_30

if it isn't broken why fixit (exhibit A: Sonic the hedgehog)

LeaflameSD

Don't you mean SONIC THE HEDGEHOG?

stewartsage

Gotta go fast.

But yeah, I've liked the cut of Gen V and VI's jib so far.  I think it's helped explain why I always felt so blah about a lot of the games.

Chocofreak13

eh, someone on vampire freaks was sort of making fun of me for still using an "old" console anyway, so i think that explains my thoughts on it all. the only things i like about games after gen 3 are the new eeveelutions (and i'm not sure i count Sylveon as an eeveelution.....w/e) and the goth pokemon. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, the only problem with the new generations I see is quite honestly the fact that they're still making bad pokémon. And make no mistake, there were bad pokémon in the first gens too - they're just less so because of nostalgia goggle bias, that's all. Besides, the story has been evolving a lot, and the game mechanics are getting meatier and meatier. I'm still awed by the shit they pulled with Giratina in Platinum, because honestly, that shit is so damn awesome - and if that's anywhere close to what'll happen with the 3DS stuff they'll be doing with the new gen, I'm going to love it just because of that.

I really need to get a damn 3DS soon >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

You can tell Game Freak/Nintendo(?) are slowly running out of ideas for new Pokemon.

Nichi

True, but they at least try. Even scraping the bottom of the barrel is something; instead of "let's add new levels to New Super Mario Bros. and sell it to the masses as a new game!"

LeaflameSD