Hot Button Topics (religion, politics, sports)

Started by Simonorged, January 23, 2013, 10:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Indeed. Personally I'm the kind of person who prefers to go through the legal channels to do something like that, but sometimes it's hard to do that :\

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 07, 2013, 02:08:31 AM
convictions of innocents is getting harder and harder to do due to DNA and superiour forensics. i don't want to give a kiddie rapist the satisfaction of thinking about his victims, waking up in the morning to a new day, watching the world go by. i'd rather the filth be cleaned up. >>;

yes but bear in mind some times the criminals can make it appear than an innocent did commit the crime...

Simonorged

Topic: immigration in your particular country
As long as people contribute, their welcome to stay. That is my stance.
Simon was here :P

LeaflameSD

In London, common cultural backgrounds for immigration are Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, China, India, Latvia, Lithuania and so on.

alfonso_rd_30

The US Need a Good Migration Laws... or at least lie dead and let us do what we set to do...

Chocofreak13

Quote from: LeaflameSD on March 08, 2013, 10:16:41 AM
In London, common cultural backgrounds for immigration are Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, China, India, Latvia, Lithuania and so on.
yes, but what do YOU think of immigration?

@immigration: instead of complaining about how people are immigrating here, why not ask, "why don't they want to stay in their own country?" perhaps we should spend the time, money, and effort meddling where we're not wanted, and use it to help better other countries. :3
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 08, 2013, 05:51:23 PM
Quote from: LeaflameSD on March 08, 2013, 10:16:41 AM
yes, but what do YOU think of immigration?

@immigration: instead of complaining about how people are immigrating here, why not ask, "why don't they want to stay in their own country?" perhaps we should spend the time, money, and effort meddling where we're not wanted, and use it to help better other countries. :3

fucknally someone gets it...! yet in our case, we aim to recover our stolen goods...

Chocofreak13

what, texas? tbh texas should be considered a cultural middle ground, like minnesota, washington, michigan, and maine to the canadians.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 08, 2013, 06:49:01 PM
what, texas? tbh texas should be considered a cultural middle ground, like minnesota, washington, michigan, and maine to the canadians.
no, not only texas... Everything that was stolen t'a us... And maybe Minnesota, Washington, Michigan and Maine too...

stewartsage

If by stolen you mean 'gave up to stop getting beaten up in an actually fairly negotiated treaty'.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I think you made a typo. Here, let me fix that for you:

Imaginary sky fairies.

Discuss.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

lol

I don't believe in the tale of the imaginary legendary sky fairy, after all, it IS only theories and not truths.

Simonorged

Speak for yourself, I happen to believe in god, specificaly my god. I hope you don't plan on bashing religion. Otherwise this becomes a bullying thread, and not  a debate one.

Because then I could start saying that everything you believe in is a lie that changes every three or four years.
Simon was here :P