Main Menu

Siri App-tan

Started by DustiiWolf, October 01, 2012, 12:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustiiWolf

I havent been able to find one, so i made a tan for Siri, apples voice assistant. (im surprised no one hasnt!)
     Woops. turns out i was wrong... oh well. forgot a - in a search term. XP

If you guys find a Siri-tan pic(s) i guess you can post them here.

Mine:

Traits:
Clumsy but diligent - Siri will always try to do things correctly, despite failing at times
Sassy - Siri Isnt afraid of giving sass. (The app sometimes says things in a sarcastic or sassy way when asking sillier questions)
Web dependent - Siri is never afraid to google something if she doesnt know it, which happens often.
Aspiring - Siri hopes to become the #1 assistant someday, beating the competition
Trekkie - Siri loves the Star Trek series, and hopes to be as smart as "Computer" some day. (The app gets data from Wolfram Alpha, which is somewhat like Computer from star trek)

She always adorns a headband with her logo on it.

Birth: September 19 1996

Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

um, just so you know, i've found pics of Siri-tan. seems i haven't uploaded them yet, but you're not the first to make a siri-tan, just so you know.

i do like your design, though.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

funny...

google has failed me. :c
could you share them? i had no luck finding them.

of course, right as i say i couldnt find them i add a - in siritan (which i apparently forgot) and it pulls some up. XD

and thanks.

DustiiWolf

Here are some i found to be very much "siri" now that i found some (will be in "spoilers" tags to save page space). i think these were originally on pixiv too.

Image 1
Spoiler: ShowHide

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5 (Her outfit is the most risque but i chuckled at the comics, and i cant even read them)

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Chocofreak13

considering none of those were the pics i had, i saved them all and will upload them eventually.
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

okies! :) cant wait to see them.

Triplex

What about Bixby-chan? The voice assistant for Samsung phones?
I'm just a guy who uses Arch Linux, wears trenchcoats, and loves girls who are tomboys.

Goujer (she/her)