Previous topic - Next topic

Which one out of the two are your Favorite

Chiivistan dressed as Nanmi Madobe
3 (100%)
Nanmi Madobe dressed as Chiivistan
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Nanami Madobe Fan

Take a look at these two images of OS-Tan that are Windows Vista and Windows 7 I have here Nanami Madobe dressed as Chiivistan and Chiivistan is dressed as Nanami Madobe and vice visa, also I did not create these images btw.

I would really love to know your thoughts on them and I will leave a poll so please go and vote for which one is your favorite, also if you do vote please tell me who you voted for and why you voted for them?

I would also like you to please leave your thoughts down below on why the one you choose is your favorite with detailed thoughts

ChiivistaNanamin.jpg

NanamiVistan.jpg

Goujer (she/her)

I voted for Vistan in Nanami's outfit. I think the overall balance of the piece puts a larger emphasis on the character rather than the particles around the character which is something I prefer.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on December 02, 2023, 03:21:33 PMI voted for Vistan in Nanami's outfit. I think the overall balance of the piece puts a larger emphasis on the character rather than the particles around the character which is something I prefer.

Yeah I totally agree with your points they seem valid I actually prefer the first image over the second. Chiivistan just being in Nanami's outfit just feels so good I don't know why anyone hasn't thought of this idea before its genius. Yeah the the first image puts more attention on the character.

I just really like the first image because it Vistan is another one of my favorite OS-Tans and the fact she just looks so darn good in that outfit.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Hmm anyone maybe AI and Yuu madobe should get more attention someday?