Favorite Anime Soundtracks / Songs?

Started by svx, July 02, 2012, 04:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 08, 2012, 03:14:33 PM
since "lave" isn't a word, i think that might just be a mispronunciation, like "ravu (or ruv)" for love or "majiku" for magic.

Well, it got clearly written on the background"lave" with neon colored letter. Sure it was a big misspelling.

Quotealso, would Lilium count as Latin in a Japanese song? technically it's a latin song but if it was sung by a japanese singer, it might. :\

Ohoo very interesting. I ignored this song.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Chocofreak13

but would it be counted as a japanese song? i'm not even positive it's sung by a japanese artist. :\ (i should look that up.)

as for "lave", well, it was the 80's. cut them some slack. xDD
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 09, 2012, 02:02:34 PM
but would it be counted as a japanese song? i'm not even positive it's sung by a japanese artist. :\ (i should look that up.)

Dunno  It is a million dollars question.

How do you call Louis Armstrong singing in italian?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjCsy6HrRgcE&v=jCsy6HrRgcE&gl=IT

Or italian singer Paolo Conte singing in french?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aW4Z7zKkSlU

Or italian rock group Lacuna Coil singing in english?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VTT6picaCoQ

The matter is not s japanese singer singing a latin song made by another japanese artist...

I think that music belongs to the author despite the language he/she want to use.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Chocofreak13

no no no, i mean that would it count as a japanese song if it's not sung by a japanese singer? the song isn't even in japanese, so does a song count as a japanese song just because it's tacked onto an anime? that's all i was trying to consider.

if we're going to talk about specific openings/endings, i'd like to mention the ending theme to Kuragehime. the first time i heard it (and saw with translated lyrics), i cried because it was so beautiful and moving. maybe it was because i have horrible self-esteem, but it's still the kind of song that everyone should hear at least once.
click to make it bigger