/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Changeling: The Dreaming (2nd Edition)

Started by Chocofreak13, January 29, 2012, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

for the love of god, please tell me he's less on steroids. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

As a question, what fields do I need to reset on Gardenia's character sheet; so she's ready to roll for the reboot of our adventure? I'm fairly certain the Banality needs to be reset, but any other fields?

Chocofreak13

you didn't gain anything, so nothing. if someone wrote down that they were holding the broach, then get rid of that, as Ed has it again.

under no circumstances are you going to erase that banality. you didn't gain any temporary banality, meaning all the stuff you have you'd have anyway at the start.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Most importantly his character is pretty different...

A lot less dark & edgy for the heck of it, a VIABLE EXPLANATION for his schoolgirl harem (Appearance 5 and Surreal Beauty lol), more sidhe-y things like Etiquette/Persuasion skilling, less specialization (but he's still strong combat-wise, just not as crazily op as he was), magic rework (Wayfare instead of Naming), BACKSTORY LULZ for both Cilvarge and the Rift Blade (he stole it from the Unseelie court to gain his title), Seelie Court, Paladin, AND SUCH THINGS.

Oh yeah, he's also a dancer. For lulz.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Kari: All right. I swear I remember gaining some form of temporary something (I want to say temporary glamour, right before we fought Astrid), but it's been a while; I might not be remembering it right ^_^;

Chocofreak13

you likely gained some temp. glamour. i doubt anyone did, but if the little boxes UNDER the bubbles are filled in at all, erase that.

@nej: thankfuckinggod. >>;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Kay. I'll remove that once I go over to Asagi :3

BTW, my sheets and stuff are waiting for me on her; to make playing during my trip easier

Chocofreak13

kk, good. -w-

i'd ask everyone what time they want to start, but there are only 2 occupants of this thread, and i'm one of them. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Reporting in, as you requested :3

The only concern I have to raise is when we play on June 16th. My return flight is at about 3PM, and because of the long drive home, I won't be online until probably 8PM or something. If everybody else wants to play on that day, you can go ahead without me and give me a synopsis when I return, but otherwise, you may have to delay. The 9th is still good; as I arrive a little after lunch.

Chocofreak13

hm, that is a problem. i wonder if you could use your computer on the plane? xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

They do offer on-board wifi, but if I want to do more than access the airline's website to check flight status and such, I have to pay. This could work, but you'd need to get home fast after dropping me off at the airport; so we can get in as much game time as possible before I arrive home

Chocofreak13

i wouldn't want to make ya pay. i guess we can work that out when the time comes.

you notice the sore lack of other people here? i think i'm gonna stop posting here till i have something relevant to the game. which will likely be later. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've noticed, yeah :\

One idea I just had was that, if everybody else is available, have our game around 10AM or something; so we can get in a decent gaming session before I have to go to the airport

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

of course it is. but that's because it is to us, too. suggestions? :\
click to make it bigger