GunBunny Animation - Captains Art Thread

Started by CaptBrenden, December 13, 2011, 06:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Well that was exactly the problem, this preticular class none of my friends were in. everyone paired up with their friends, and i got stuck with the other two people in the class that had no friends there. Products with people you dont like or get along with are never very good, especially since no one can get excited about their team mates ideas.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

that's true, which is why i try to coordinate classes with friends as much as possible. (example of this is the two history classes i took in the spring of last year; i had friends in one but not in the other, and i tanked the latter [still passed but barely], while i did fine in the former. it helped that the teacher of the former was a nice guy, though. ^^; )

that said, if you don't think it's too much work, in that situation maybe you could tackle it alone? it's just a suggestion, but that way there would be no difference of quality in the same piece. :\
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Wish that would have been possible. It was a mandatory group project. The AI really pushes team work stuff, as that is what I will be doing out in the industry.

But in other related art news, I just figured out how to bring 3D into Manga Studio 4.0 to use as guides for backgrounds. I can now use my 3D skills to do awesome background like Ken Akamatsu does
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger