Main Menu

Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

mum's always encouraged me and my sister's hobbies, but she's never found anything to obsess over herself, which, as a nerd, i find kinda sad. thus, i want her to see why we're so passionate about the things we are. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm :3

So, nearly finished with Wario Land 4. Screwed up on the previous boss fight, so I ended up going through previous stages to collect the CDs I missed to have a complete Sound Test screen. Now, to try again on that boss

Chocofreak13 she/they

who fought off coconuts for half an hour to get 300 rupees?

this bitch. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Chocofreak13 she/they

it's so easy it's stupid NOT to do it. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I ordered an R4 last night. For those of you who don't know what an R4 is, it's a Nintendo DS flash card that lets you play downloaded DS roms, homebrew, music and whatnot.

Hopefully, I didn't order it from China.

Nichi

@Kari: Indeed. There are also some other ways to rake in money later into the game :3

@Leaf: Cool. I've considered tracking down an EverDrive or another flash card for some of my older systems; so I can play fan-made hacks of Sonic the Hedgehog on an actual Sega MegaDrive -w-

NejinOniwa

I bought both my DS and my flashcard in china, and apart from battery life being a bit sub-par I've never had any complaints there. Just a thing.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

i'm wary of chinese electronics deals the way i'm wary of buying things at the flea market. sometimes, it rocks and you end up with a shirt that's 75% silk and would have cost you over $60 at the mall for $15, sometimes you end up with a teeny-weeny brick that cost you $20 and functions as a memory card about as well as a piece of cheese. :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I've been playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates on my Nintendo DS.

Chocofreak13 she/they

at some point i'm going to get over this hipster urge and start using my GBA, so i can play FF2. >:3

in the meantime, though, ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Love that game ^^

Lately, because I got frustrated with Wario Land 4, I decided to take a break from it and start playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for the first time in forever. I remember enjoying it...up to the Peach escort mission close to the end of the game; which was so infuriating that it resulted in me ragequitting the game and selling my copy of it. So far, so good; nowhere close to that part yet

Chocofreak13 she/they

go for eeeet~

i got my Zelda game spoiled for me via DA comments and now i'm sad. but i ship Link x Marin SOOPER hard now. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I hate it when someone spoils the ending ;_;

Chocofreak13 she/they

DA needs a spoiler tag. and i'ma play through despite all the FEEEEELS
click to make it bigger