Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

I haven't the slightest clue...

I played Rockman 2 a half-hour ago. Also guys... what's your favourite bad game?

NejinOniwa

She's Asuka Kazama from Tekken (5, 6 i believe).
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Leaf: As far as bad games go, I'd have to say the Power Rangers fighting game on Sega Genesis. It's cheesy, and compared to the countless editions of Street Fighter II, an inferior fighting game, but I still manage to have fun with it

Chocofreak13

i don't think i've played anything truly "bad".....at least i'd feel bad for calling any of them "bad".

maybe mario party 1? it was rather hard and the minigame list was sorely lacking compared to the subsequent titles. (though there are some minigames that never made it into the subsequent ones, so it's kinda cool to check out anyway.)
maybe GTA3? i can't get past certain missions so whenever i play i just drive a taxi around. :\
maybe the battle function of Mario Kart 64? it was kinda lulzy since not much ever got done. xD
maybe the Rugrats N64 game? of course, we were using a broken controller at that point, so yeah. :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

When I was younger, I loved jumping on top of the cars in Grand Theft Auto 3 and letting it drive me around ^z^

Chocofreak13

aw man, i should do that. i haven't done that in so long. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I loved the Battle mode on Mario Kart 64 as a kid, as that was the only mode I was good at in multiplayer. Unfortunately, like Diddy Kong Racing as a whole, I was the only person in the house who liked it, so it was almost never played :\

Also, I remember being hyped for the Rugrats N64 game; since it was my two favorite things coming together. Even as a kid, I hated it when I first played it; it was so boring compared to Mario Party 2

Chocofreak13

yeah, wasn't it? i mean, i still liked it, but idk what they were going for considering MP had already created and dominated that market.

i liked the multiplayer but we played it so seldom that i don't think anyone knew what to do. mostly we just drove around. xD

i just thought of the riding on cars thing from GTA and i'm reminded both of hanging onto cars in Bully, and either jumping over them or riding them in some way in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (a childhood favourite >:3 ). -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Rugrats is a 3rd party IP. Mario Party is obviously Nintendo's own.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

On the subject of good games, I'm getting back to my playthrough of Final Fantasy VI; which I started over a year ago. For those who don't remember, the names of my characters; all themed with OSC members of the time (With the exception of Clone and Zen)

My characters in FF6: ShowHide

In the order they're introduced in:

Terra: Penti (Me!)
Locke: Stew
Edgar: Nejin
Sabin: Clone
Shadow: Dan
Cyan: Red
Gao: Zen
Celes: Bella
Setzer: Fedora
Stago: Vodka (svx)