Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

TF2 updates: New MvM maps, revamped MvM mechanics, more weapons clean ups (including to two of my favorites).

In other news aliens are landing tomorrow and turning us all into bread.

Nichi

@Stew: Where's the bloody Doctor when you need him?

Chocofreak13

I see. Remember stew, duck and cover!

@nej, pent: thanks! I'ma have to look those up. Now if only rhythm tengoku was available for the GameCube or wii. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

IT ISSSSSS~?

*dances*

(sooooooo going to pick up a copy~*! ^^ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yep. It's just called "Rhythm Heaven" in the US -w-

So, I'm close to finishing Final Fantasy VI. Still a few side-quests I want to finish before I go onto Kefka's tower, like finishing off the remaining elemental dragons (Which are to this game as the Weapons are to FF7) and trying to find the best equipment possible for my group.

Chocofreak13

do eeet

GETTT THE BEEEEACH HOOOOOUUUUSEEEE
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

After a couple hours of Starcraft 2: HOTS ladder I'm now top of the entire Bronze Division in 1v1

because I went up in the ranking so fast from rank 82 to 1 in just 6 hours of total laddering Blizzard had to take a look at some of the replays to make sure that they were fair.

Everything checked out and now I'm resting 10 points above 2nd place and I'm going to try to gain a huge point lead tomorrow after doing some research for my English paper.

WE ARE DA SWARMMMMM

Also about to be placed in gold division for 2v2s, silver for 3v3s

Chocofreak13

I have started playing FF2. considering the ambiguity of the plot in the game I've spent 90% of my time training and now have the 3 characters with HP in the 100s-300s and one character with Cure lv 3 and Blizzard lv 4.
i'm thinking of giving the other two characters spells as well, considering how effective blizzard has proven to be. I wasn't going to, at first, but it seems like a more balanced way to play.

at some point I should get back to the actual plot. rescue the girl's brother and all that.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sounds like me with Fallout 3; every time I play, I end up ignoring the main story and either do sidequests or just roam the land aimlessly to see what I can find -w-;
(Or like in FF7, where Gold Saucer distracted me from the story for a while)

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I'm pretty much at the end of FF6. I have 6\8 Elemental Dragons defeated (Last 2 are hiding inside the final area of the game), and I feel my main party is very well equipped and leveled, so now I just need to build up the rest of my characters; since apparently I'll need to control 3 parties to make it through the tower.

Chocofreak13

Good luck! My party is doing well and the it's have taken to their spells nicely. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Beastest Seju EUW reporting in.

Man, preseason is such a slaughter.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Doublepost because SPACE BREAKTHROUGH:
Did some KSP today. Successfully landed and returned from Minmus, Kerbin's second (tiny) moon. Got a shitload of science points. Life was good.

Also, landing spaceplanes is fucking bollocks.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

You know, watching today's episode of Continue?, where they played Altered Beast for the Sega Genesis, reminded me of that time my bro-in-law and I teamed up to beat the original arcade game one weekend...finding it to have a rather funny ending

Altered Beast (arcade): ShowHide
After you defeat the demon lord using your werewolf powers and rescue the princess, you hold her close, then a few pictures showing things that happened earlier in the game cycle by...and then it's revealed that the events of the game were not real, but rather a movie that you were starring in. After this, we get a picture showing the cast in a bar, drinking and celebrating.

As my sister put it, "it ends with everybody celebrating at a bar. Sounds like a good ending to me"