Main Menu

PONIES!

Started by NejinOniwa, August 06, 2011, 06:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

@Kari: There must be SOMETHING next to you. Even if it's the arm of a chair, or a pillow. Unless you're just sitting on the edge of the vacuum of space (in which case I suppose your special talent would be physics or sum'in) .... .___.;

@Remilia: Congratulations, your pony's special talent is growing grapes! What isn't cool about being a vineyard owner? : D

Chocofreak13

@nej: i like your thinking. -w-
@bella: if you're talking directly to my left, on the same level as me, there is air. the way my bed is set up, the back side is against the wall to my right. since this is a futon in the couch position, there is no other side, meaning there is literally nothing to my left. there's stuff on the below left, and some stuff on the behind left, but not left left.

and there's a Ciel plushie in my lap now. -w-
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

http://ponykart.net/node/32

maybe someone can get this to work, since i tried and can't due to runtime errors.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I might try it out once I'm back home. I'm fairly certain 2k can do it :3

EDIT: I can picture some of you wanting this for your DS or another handheld system :3

NejinOniwa

It works on OMEGA no probs.

I find it a bit limited because NO MALES :/ but hey, it's a cool tool.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

you could just make a butch pony. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I stumbled onto a pony themed version of QWOP. Somebody's bound to be interested in this

Chocofreak13

um, unless you were playing a prank on us, i think you posted the wrong video. as interesting as that was.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Link is fixed, after freaking out because I didn't have the link to it anymore

Chocofreak13

it was still quite funny. :3

"moo moo, moo moo moo moo!" xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True that xD
You have to love Blizzard for including that in Diablo II

Back on the subject of ponies, I now have the Mane 6 as well as Big McIntosh from the blind bags :3

Chocofreak13

they have a big mac blind bag?

ooo.... :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

Fair warning: I'm going to ask you guys to keep an eye out for those new MLP posters at Walmart, since there's only one Walmart in my area and they never get any new pony merch in. : /

Nichi

@Bella: Ok. I'll send it your way if I find it :3

@Kari: Yep. Here's a pic of him on Sonata:

Also, the mane 6; together at last:

(You have no idea how hard it was to keep Pinkie Pie from falling over ^_^; )