Figurine/Plush collection thread~

Started by Acher13, July 04, 2011, 05:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

n'aw. post pics if you do. :3

still, though, her face seems a bit too mature for a typical "child". ^^;
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

its partially the size of the eyes. its the same 16mm eyes in both the adult and child dolls, so they seem so much bigger on the child. Thats one of the first things you do to make a character look like a child, make the eyes bigger
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

true. it's also why they have contacts in japan that increase the size of the pupil and the shines, to make girls look more like anime girls. :3

also, you ever gonna get me that waist measurement? it's a wee bit important. :\
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Yeah Ill get them today.. I have to strip them so I can do some body blushing anyways.

CaptBrenden

12 1/2 for the "girls new body" and 14 1/2 for the "girls body"

Nichi

That looks better than before. I love the bigger, more anime-like eyes on them ^_^

Chocofreak13

thankyou, thankyou. ^^ i adore how they came out, and my sister has even asked me to paint hers. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

I think I'm going to have fun painting the eyes on my doll... 'w'

Chocofreak13

i'll have to loan you the thinner and spray, then. :3
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

they look wonderful "3

= u = in my case I only do their make up, the eyes themselves I just swap out with whatever color i feel like at the time.. got a whole bag of them, kinda think i wanna make one of them have heteochromia

Chocofreak13

@captain: thankyou ^^

depending on the look and feel of the doll, i'd consider glass eyes in the future, but in this case it was easier to paint them on.

however, after reading the literature that the volks people sent me, i'd likely go with the glass eyes for a larger doll. it doesn't look as hard as it seems.

also, when you said you have a bag of glass eyes i kinda lawl'd, since i was watching pawn stars earlier and this guy brought in a case of like, 50 human glass eyes. xD must be a little creepy to have a bunch of glass eyes lying around..

post pics if you do heterochromia. it's always a pretty cool effect. ^^
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Well, these arent that creepy xD their actually half spheres(mostly, they are buldged out a little bit like a real eye), and their acrylic. If they were complete eyes then they would be creepy yes. They just sit in the eye sockets and are held in place by modeling clay. Easy stuff. Im going to be body blushing my dolls later, ill post partial pics, but no full doll nudity. The are.. anotomicly correct, and I would feel bad for them.

Bella

CaptBrenden

YOU MONSTER.

If mine posed nude they would have to get posted in the hentai subforum. The got pink bits where there are pink bits and so on.

Also the imagry of that tablet pen held there = u = haha~