Forum Game: Context Quote

Started by Chocofreak13, July 03, 2011, 11:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

"I don't mean to be rude ... but we're supposed to be evolving fewer teeth. Did you just swing out of a tree?"

"Why would a lesbian get pregnant?! HALF THE FUN OF BEING A LESBIAN IS NEVER HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT BECOMING PREGNANT!"

"...The other half is being able to share your wardrobe with your partner."

Nichi

@Bella: The latter bit makes me wish I had a girlfriend who could wear the same size clothes as me; so we could share our dresses and such ^^;;

"I'm the Snoop Dogg of science"

LeaflameSD

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on December 29, 2012, 05:12:01 PM
@Bella: The latter bit makes me wish I had a girlfriend who could wear the same size clothes as me; so we could share our dresses and such ^^;;

Wouldn't that be the best? ^^

"Alaska: it's the land of the midnight sun, and also methamphetamine"

Cockleshell

"I look sorta like Gollum from LotR, except I'm probably 200 pounds more than Gollum. So I'm like 8 Gollums. Maybe we could have an elevensome -- Your two Anderson Coopers, Searingsky and my eight Gollum's."
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

"Windows 95 comes with the new debugging tool Developers!. Helps you..."

Chocofreak13

"With spell-breaking artifacts clenched in their horny fists, they advanced."

- Changeling the Dreaming; The Book of Lost Dreams, Page 20
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"Call Roadkill Insurance Company today"
- Me

"Basically, a pack mule. Dump your luggage on me :3"
- Me again

"My Little SAGE: Military Computers are Magic"
- Me, being random

Chocofreak13

"Gasoline is a lot like makeup on a Woman....less is more."
-World's Dumbest

EDIT: "I have GOT to get a man-sized baby sling! It would be SO much easier to steal stuff from my neighbor."
-Tru TV
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"Special thanks to Gary Gygax. Your rapidly-spinning corpse is providing megawatts of clean electrical power, helping us create a greener, better future!"
- Excerpt from the Dungeons: The Dragoning rulebook

"Books are full of thinking!"

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

"Man always Remember Fishing, Because of Romance Only."

- Fishing Lure Cell Phone Strap, Strapya World
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LeaflameSD

"I'm gonna kick yo pterodactyl azz."

NejinOniwa

"If you are saved, but you're not doing much for the Lord, then I'm going to make you extremely uncomfortable. Everyone can find something to do for the Lord. The worst of you can, at least, serve as bad examples."

For all that
this guy is a creationist (and thus a nutjob and a zealot) he's also, as a stars-be-damned preacher, a pretty smooth talker.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS