Forum Game: Context Quote

Started by Chocofreak13, July 03, 2011, 11:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bella She/her

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 06, 2011, 02:31:17 PM
'I lost some balls, so i replaced them with dice."

All I can think of is that scene on Family Guy where Stewie was trying to pose as a grown up... complete with chest hair and fuzzy dice. Lol.

Chocofreak13 she/they

heh. it makes me think of nerds awkwardly asking girls to give their d20's a roll xD

"I almost walked into your crotch"
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Me, 2 seconds ago, in the Computers and all that thead...but if the USERBASE doesn't have a shitling of what to do about it when it comes along, then DANG will all those harebrained little sugarcubes run rampant when shit hits the fan.
I accidentally a whole sentence in Applejack. TOO MUCH PONY IN HEAD >_>

That does it. PONIES EVERYWHERE TIEM
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

"I wish you wouldn't ram it down so hard..."

Chocofreak13 she/they

"Man, all my balls got problems."
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"I'm living in the wrong middle of nowhere"

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

"Zelda is a horse, Epona is a princess"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"I never get to eat my own nuts"
- my dad
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"It must be yours, because it has your name is engraved on it"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"Not only do i need my balls fixed, but i need my ball ring fixed"
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

nope! it was alex. :3

"I love making fudge for people"
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"I like this character, if only for her giant stick"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"We are all Laika......We all breathed her in"
click to make it bigger