Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


Chocofreak13 she/they

oh god, i lol'd so hard at that. xDD
@krizo: mew? :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

#3392

S: When I'm dead, if you cheat on me I'm coming back to get you
M: Understood!  I'm going to cheat on you as soon as you die.
S: .....idiot



Quote from: NejFUCKING SAUCE ON THAT, COLONEL. AND NOW.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down before you give me yukkuri related flashbacks.  As for sauce, well, this dude.

Bella She/her

#3393
EDIT: when I scrolled right on that last image there, I LOL'D HARD.

...








Red-Machine

Developed a dinosaur fetish, have we Bells?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella She/her

Dinosaurs are one of my favourite animals. .w.

Also, this:



Somebody made an Ace-tan.

Chocofreak13 she/they

commented, since i was confused. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

To answer you: I'm fairly certain she's an actual asexuality-tan. (Which means she probably loves tea, cats, tweed suits, Dr. Who, Sherlock Holmes, England, overanylzing and Alan Rickman, like any good ace.) x)

Chocofreak13 she/they

i'm slightly irked at the name, if only for the fact that the main character in one of my comics is named ace, and since i also have a comic with the os-tan, i'm gearing up for future confusion. >__<

(ps. he's NOT asexual. >.<; )
click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Bella She/her



Conspiracy theory: OSX's Time Machine feature is a rehash of one first implemented on the Apple ][

Chocofreak13 she/they

.......lulzold

@stew: KITTY! ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Yes.  Kitty.




Question 173:  Is this yuri?  If so, how?


stewartsage

#3404
Steve, pick up that stick and... slowly.... carefully now.... AGITATE THE HELL OUT OF THIS OKUU!

Aw hell no.

ADVENTURE: It lies just over that fence/gate/chain.



Like a boss.  No seriously, that's what she's saying.


You know, someone made a reference to a rhino beetle doing sudoku.