Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Exa

Cockleshell

also, something that happened on trungler.org:

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

that is beautiful and i want to compile lists with my friends about that
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Saw this and thought of Kari and Steve -w-

Link~ >w<

...and now, JonTron:

Toaster NES makes good toast

>w<

ECH

"If I had a raisin for every time I've heard that one"

Dr. Kraus

Had this commission done of my website mascot Erika

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

cuuuuuute. :0

@pent: that'd be us, but we'd be a lot more snuggly. whenever we're out and about it's hard to find us NOT holding hands/arm around one another. :0

i have yet to acquire and i have A MIGHTY NEEEEED
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I like *w*

"What is this thing?"

Dog! : D

:3

"Pay attention to me!"

A Snob with his cat -w-

Exa

Cockleshell

Nichi

Ah, yes; everyone's favorite Metroid character; as featured in the nit Nitendo game, Supra Smesh Bras

Thanks, XP-tan

Yuki! : D

I wish I had a cat still

Just bought this ancient tome of magic -w-

I LOL'd
Insert obligatory "Maine = Stephen King's Narnia" joke here

I wish I had a coat like that, to go with my pencil skirt :3

Exa

Because glasses. No other reason needed.