Cockleshell

ARE WE DOING THIS

WHO IS BEST TOUHOU?

LOOK

WHO

IT

IS

(reisen is an honorable mention)
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Kari: Indeed @ last one

GODZILLA = BEST TOHO
(I had to do it -w-; )

How I feel when I get up too early

Yay~

Yo dawg I heard you like Oreo

Chocolate! >w<

I have a bra of similar color :3

[Kittehs intensify]

- Me

Chocofreak13

i'm thankful i've kept my tomboyish, nerd, and goth sensibilities. -w-

@cocks: PATCHY IS BEST TOUHOU

also, oh, Ruby. xD
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

If this is legit, I approve -w-

Obligatory maid

Never seen feathered puppies before

I feel like this sometimes

Cockleshell

KARI

Dr. Kraus

Got a part-time job a target, getting paid less than I would in a proper restaurant or office but I'll probably just be sticking around for 5-6 months only.
Just need dat dosh ye?

Gotten back into FFXIV:AAR but won't be getting the expansion until I finish out my current character to lv. 30
The art for this game is so goooooooooooooooooood

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Penti-chan on July 13, 2015, 11:38:56 PM
Spoiler: ShowHide

This makes me wish I had cuffs and a hairpiece to match my cheongsam *w*
that's my fetish :^)

Nichi

Kinda reminds me of Kari, with her wig -w-

I want her dress >w>;

Cockleshell

Nichi

This game has the best minions:

Who doesn't want to have an army of goblins at their command?

Cockleshell

the minions would most definitely have followed hitler

minions are nazis

Nichi

Considering as a profile pic -w-

I sometimes wish my hair was this long, so I could pull this hairstyle off

Miku~ >w<

:3

Another considered provile pic (Also, is it just me, or does she kinda look like a young 2k?)

Cockleshell