Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Duko: Some of those Smash Fanfics sound like some of the stuff I read as a kid xD

YOU WA SHOCK

Popura is best :3

stewartsage

Nichi

The only good version -w-

Waluigi is best princess

I'd play it

Nichi

You know, I have to wonder where the "Goku for Smash" thing even started. I mean, I did joke about it...when I was in middle school, and the only Smash Bros. in existence was the one on N64, as Melee hadn't been announced yet, but within the past few years it's become a thing. Confusing :\

Nichi

Indeed. I remember people on GameFAQs who felt that Rick Wheeler, from the F-Zero anime, was going to replace Captain Falcon, and kept arguing that "but he waz n gaem for GBA!!1!1one"...even with people like me pointing out the game came out after the anime, which would open the floodgates for other characters from licensed video games, such as Goku or Naruto =w=;

Besides, there's already Jump Superstars; which is basically Super Smash Bros. with Goku, Kenshiro, Naruto, etc.

EDIT:
>TFW Ness Amiibo Get

Nichi

xD
"Speed's the name, Sonic's my game!"

This is what happens when I have a sudden desire to R63 two of my MapleStory characters -w-;
(On the left is Kirk Kira, and on the right is Gardenia Galium)

stewartsage

Nichi

Chocofreak13

I would watch the hell out of attack on kitten.

Is it sad that I can only see this thread from an iphone? Is it sadder that Safari can handle gifs while Facebook can't?

>loving the steampunk turrets
>wtf is that sanic srsly
>there were so many on the other page I liked but I can't remember this is bollocks
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cosplay taken to the next level: group cosplay of a manga cover >:3

Chocofreak13

^i'm wondering what this means besides never get these people DVDs as a gift

@pent: i've seen some deliciously meta cosplays in my day, but that one is getting pretty fucking beautiful.

also, remembered something that i wanted to say earlier: finally fulfilled a dream of mine by sharing music on the train with Steve. =w=
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I has a new reaction image

Exa

Cockleshell

and now for some heartstoppingly adorable touhou cards

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Exa