Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

You know, I will say this about the 50 Shades movie: The only good thing to come from it is that every time the subject comes up, I find more and more ways to channel my inner Snob

Chocofreak13

that's ALWAYS a good thing. -w-
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

The feeling when you apply for an internship at !Idea Factory and they respond saying you've been added to the list of candidates
First stage:

Second stage:

Third stage:

FINAL STAGE:

FINAL FORM:

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Iffy approves of this

EDIT: Captured a GIF while I was playing PSO. LOL'd at that Evil Shark in the background, walking in place xD

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 12, 2015, 08:03:32 PM
Bells, stop. ploz. we have so many -tans already, including the Browser-tans, just let me (and anyone else looking for OS gender diversity) have this. ><;
(besides, i'm pretty sure that Opera is a -tan, not a -kun.)

B-b-but ... girls, man! Girls are fantastic. There will never be too much girl art of anything, ever. ;^;

(And no, they're all boys.)

Nichi

@Bella:
Quote from: Simonorged on February 12, 2015, 06:34:18 AM

Looks like a lady to me
Notice boob behind the O she's holding >w>;

Bella

Huh... I didn't even notice. A look at the original picture that started it all that confirms it...

Nichi

A solar eclipse occurring at sundown, or: holy shit I found the PSO Red Ring in real life

I also just pictured the intro to the Lion King set to Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun. So there's also that -w-;

Kitty approves of this offering

Exa

Nichi

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

xD

...and now, a comic I tried to finish yesterday, but didn't get it ready until now. Here, Gardenia meets me :3

EDIT:
How I feel when people go on a tangent on how I'm "wrong" for not loving Elfin Lied

...and now, Bootleg Games!

What can I say about this that this magazine excerpt doesn't already say?

Join Edward Elric, Edward Elric, and the cast of Magical Do-Re-Me in New Super Mario Bros The Hedgehog. Now available in your nearest Chinatown!

Needs more of Mario dressed like Fred Flintstone to have me interested

They call it "HI-GAME" because you'd need to be high on something in order to get the most enjoyment out of this New Turtles game

It's like they raided the fanart section of an issue of Nintendo Power for their cover art

[obvious joke about Titanic: The Animated Musical here]

NABURO is my favorite anime. The best episode was when Goku played Duel Monsters against Queen Beryl

Lastly, the game that gave us Original The Character [/joel]

winduko

Sometimes I forget when I put posts in my queue...

...and I laugh my ass off as i remember.