Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

not lewd enough for rptgw
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

god they both look hung over starved or dead

wtf man
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Nichi

Just a few reasons why Super Mario Adventures has my favorite portrayal of Peach

Chocofreak13

i read that as dickhead at first and was very disappointed when i was shown to be wrong
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cockleshell

just to make yall hungry

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

winduko

Now I know how Windows 98 managed to be booted in that dream:

...that means that we must have had a Nintendo 64 in that dream.

Nichi

I remember as a kid, thinking how cool it'd be if I could run Windows 95 on an N64 -w-;

Oh so punny

Seems like something I might use as a wallpaper whenever I get a smartphone again

Cute :3

I like *w*

I LOL'd

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

I lol'd. -w-

@pent: neato pics, I'll have to get them for my phone when I get back.
click to make it bigger