Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

It was a "companion" which would "aid" you in browsing the internet...although it was discovered that it was actually spyware, and by 2004 the program had been discontinued. More info here
Appears to have had a recent resurgence of interest thanks to Joel, of Vinesauce, showcasing BonziBuddy among other old and crappy software, malware, and such in his
"Windows XP Destruction" video

Chocofreak13

augh, that thing is creepy.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Here; have a dramatic kitteh :3

This store should prepare for trouble and make it double

Chocofreak13

hahahaha, why would they even have that on there.

also team rocket has finally learned that the path to enlightenment is paved with stealing items, not animals.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

winduko

Have some tumblr aesthetics.

Nichi

- best quote from new TF2 promo video

stewartsage

Bella

My feels still haven't recovered from the beauty of Scout and Spy interactions.

Scout/Miss Pauling is a good ship but it has nothing on Scout and Spy's (vitriolic) friendship. They are truly best bros in the making.

This also reenforces my position that Kari and I must cosplay Spy and Scoots someday. ;w;

Nichi

TBH I'd like to cosplay as Sniper; I do have a Nerf sniper rifle I could use as a prop -w-

Bella

Oooh. I could see you as Sniper. ^.^

Nichi

Mmm :3

...and now, some nice art

LeaflameSD

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage