Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

HEY STEW, I GOT YOU SOME GOOD STUFF. unless you have seen them already...then just enjoy them again...

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Krizonar

Nichi

Where did the Wobbufett montage come from? ^^;

- Me, when I shave my legs

Krizonar

It was all in a recent episode of the anime.

Chocofreak13

SPARKLE SPARKLE.

also, am i the only one who doesn't have shaving problems 90% of the time.....?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Seems like it :\

Although, when I can get the better blades for my razor, it's not so bad; it's when I have to step back down to the basic blades for it that I constantly injure myself while shaving >_<;

Krizonar

I have very tough skin so I can't say I have been injured in this way.

Nichi

That's good.

On an LOL WUT note...

...I have no idea what's going on in this picture : D

stewartsage

Is that the rare final form Yoshika?  Nice.

HEAVY IS PRETTIEST PRINCESS.

BRUSH HEAVY'S HAIR.  BRUSH IT.

Cockleshell

i have no issues shaving at all... people either need to get marginally better razors or be more careful. =3=
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

winduko

I tried accessing this site via the computers at my school because I was done with my thing and I was bored. The filters (unsurprisingly, but sadly) caught it, and this message popped up:

It kinda foils my plans. I hate using my phone.

Pitkin

Think about the children~™

Nichi

I find it funny when that happens. There was a classic gaming site I used to go to which was blocked for similar reasons at the library...yet I logged onto a Sega fansite that was 10x more vulgar and there were no issues -w-;

winduko

Quote from: Pitkin on April 30, 2014, 02:57:17 PM
Think about the children~™

Indeed. Think about the kids who

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 30, 2014, 03:14:22 PM
I find it funny when that happens. There was a classic gaming site I used to go to which was blocked for similar reasons at the library...yet I logged onto a Sega fansite that was 10x more vulgar and there were no issues -w-;

That makes sense. /sarcasm

For most forums, the filters would have blocked it just because it was forums. Apparently there's enough bad language on this site to warrant the reason why it's blocked. xD